Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club has today moved to clarify the issue of ownership following the recent ratification by the Football League.

Leicester City Football Club is owned by two major entities. The majority shareholder is Asia Football Investments Pte who own 80% of the shares. The minority shareholder is Cronus Sports Management Pte Ltd who own the remaining 20% of the shares.

The ultimate owner of Asia Football Investments Pte Ltd which is wholly owned by K Power Sports Investment Ltd is Mr Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn.

The ultimate owner of Cronus Sports Management is Mr Iman Arif.

Leicester City Football Club is managed by a board of directors consisting of: Mr Milan Mandaric, Chairman, Mr Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn, Executive Director, Mr Lee Hoos, Mr Mark Johnson and Mr Malcolm Stewart-Smith.

A club spokesperson said of the announcement: "The Football League is fully aware of all the details regarding the club's owners and they have offered their continued support and cooperation to the club during this period."

Is this our Imam Arif?
If so he was sacked a couple of weeks ago...

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/after-8-productive-months-on-job-btn-boss-fired/405386

Jakarta. The Indonesian Football Federation on Friday relieved Iman Arif of his duties as head of the National Team Body, citing the need “to restructure its organization.”

Nugraha Besoes, secretary general of the federation, also known as the PSSI, said its executive committee had decided to institute internal changes but did not specify what they were.

Not till I know who the dodgy characters Mr Mark Johnson and Mr Malcolm Stewart-Smith are!

Makes you wonder if the club pays more attention to this forum or to the Foxes Trust, or to both equally?

Is this our Imam Arif?
If so he was sacked a couple of weeks ago...

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/after-8-productive-months-on-job-btn-boss-fired/405386

Jakarta. The Indonesian Football Federation on Friday relieved Iman Arif of his duties as head of the National Team Body, citing the need “to restructure its organization.”

Nugraha Besoes, secretary general of the federation, also known as the PSSI, said its executive committee had decided to institute internal changes but did not specify what they were.

Posted on the 21-09-2010
Indonesian.

:icon_cool:icon_cool

Where the hell is the mystery 3rd owner? I feel cheated that we don't have one, think I'll take my season ticket back and spend the whole of tomorrows game with my back to the pitch.

Would someone from the Foxes trust please tell me why we are any better off now? :102:

Thank you.

Damn right.

Someone should turn off the internet and burn all the books - we don't need information, we should just trust our elders and betters to make all of our decisions for us.

How did you become King? I didn't vote for you. There's some lovely filth over here. Etc.

So as I speculated, we appear to only have two owners, is this correct? There is no mystery third owner?

So FT put that in your pipe and smoke it, there you are all your fcking details, any more complaints you need to file?

So FT put that in your pipe and smoke it, there you are all your fcking details, any more complaints you need to file?

What is it with the attitude, the FT complain and all of a sudden the details are announced as though they have had them all along, surprise surprise, why the wait?

I thought MM was on his last legs but this bloke looks totally ****ed.

http://www.facebook.com/iman.arif1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670