Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
piss flaps

There is a Iman Arif, listed in the Indonesian Football Federation, I think he is their Technical Director

He was sacked two weeks ago. See my post earlier in the thread.
He was also at the Thailand match and Sven was interested in signing one of his players. So the signs point to him being involved, although you have to wonder where all his money came from - assuming it's really his money and he's not just a front for someone else who wants to be anonymous.

There is another Iman Arif, also Indonesian this one has business interests in Oil and Energy, could one and the same person, which would account for his financial clout.

He was sacked two weeks ago. See my post earlier in the thread.
He was also at the Thailand match and Sven was interested in signing one of his players. So the signs point to him being involved, although you have to wonder where all his money came from - assuming it's really his money and he's not just a front for someone else who wants to be anonymous.

This is a job for the FT, to root out any wrong doing and safe our club.

Call the FT call them NOW!

People of Irish extraction have less hair on the proximal phalanx than people from the rest of Britain. Does this enhance your joie de vivre?

Nobody of any extraction has hair growing on their proximal phalanx, hair tends to grow through the epidermis

Information is not the same as a collection of spurious facts. People of Irish extraction have less hair on the proximal phalanx than people from the rest of Britain. Does this enhance your joie de vivre?

Greatly. :)

I won't rest until the Foxes Trust find out how big this bloke's cock is

If it's less than seven inches, my season ticket is going back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675