Oxford United (a): Pre-Season Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I thought I'd start this since I'm actually going myself. The seventeen-man squad was named on the official site today and is as follows: Weale, Logan, Adams, Hobbs, Morrison, Kennedy, Berner, Parkes, King, Oakley, N'Guessan, Dyer, Wellens, Verma, Fryatt, Campbell, Howard.

The only omission I've noticed that surprises me is Gallagher. Does anyone know if he's supposed to be injured? Or if he's gone to Preston? :icon_wink

Oxford United

The squad has been announced on the OS and Bruno returns to the squad I see and the youngsters other than Verma are not included and the three other players are missing. I guess regarding one of them their brilliant control came into question in Sousa's eyes, the other is on his way to Preston someone said they saw him the other day, whereas one of them's off to France.

So come on City another victory please!!

Any suggested team to start/formation

Last edited:
No nielsen in the squad! For all the good that NP did at city, Nielsen was a bad signing and I can't for the life of me see what anybody ever saw in him.

No nielsen in the squad! For all the good that NP did at city, Nielsen was a bad signing and I can't for the life of me see what anybody ever saw in him.
Nielsen was a Martin Allen signing. I doubt NP has ever met the lad.

He was supposed to be the Rory Delap of the Scottish league!

Live commentary on Radio Leicester from 2pm:038:

Woot woot. This last week I've been getting a serious pre season horn for city again after the june lull, probably because I know I won't see them much this season.

The only omission I've noticed that surprises me is Gallagher. Does anyone know if he's supposed to be injured? Or if he's gone to Preston? :icon_wink

From the mockery ...

City are sending a 17-man squad to Oxford with the one notable absentee being Paul Gallagher, who is being rested as a precautionary measure, and defender Miguel Vitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669