Pants off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven knows more about football than us, so if he sees a problem with the current RB options he will have to buy a good player to cover this role, so if Sven sees this guy as that player, then so be it!

I just can't wait for all the similar threads to this one, every time that a bored 'journalist' decides to invent a new supposed target for Sven.

thought he was a good player under hodgson.

Decent full back though. More than good enough for this level, and better than what we've got, considering Morrison is no longer deemed to be one.

Also good to see we are being linked with a player in the position that obviously needs improving.
In that case can be expect a centre back, a central midfielder, a right winger, a goalkeeper and a centre forward.

Also good to see we are being linked with a player in the position that obviously needs improving.

It would be even better to see Sven actually making the link, instead of some **** pretending to be a journalist pulling names out of his arse

In that case can be expect a centre back, a central midfielder, a right winger, a goalkeeper and a centre forward.
I feel we should only bring in another central midfielder if we are going to get rid of another-its hardly a position we are short in

Also right winger and goalkeeper aren't a priority-Weale and Gallagher are good enough for this division

Do agree we need cover at CB and another Striker though

We need quality cover for players who make this team tick IMO, that's Dyer, Hobbs, Wellens, King and Fryatt as well as (perhaps) a right-back, although I think Lamey looks ok?

IMHO. Immediate loans needed from Prem.

First. Big, powerful, experienced Centre Back who knows all the tricks - when to pull a shirt and get away with it etc.

Second. As above but Centre Forward. Cannot see Howard managing two games a week. We need a Bothroyd. I do not think Fryatt is going to cut it against big fast defenders.

I am happy with the options we currently have in midfield. We have 8 or 9 good players to mix and match here.
I am also happy that both Weale and Logan are good enough for this league.

No point in worrying about who is good enough for the Prem until we get there.

Any other position and we/Sven have nearly 3 months to decide who to buy, and who over the next 3 months has lost their Prem place, and might fancy a move if they think we are going up.
I do not think Sven would be so naive to broadcast a 'target' in advance.
I think any journo saying Sven will go for 'so and so' in Jan is just playing the same game we play on here, only the bastard gets paid for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669