Party Venue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed at the Mercure Leicester City Hotel, Granby Street, on Saturday night (which I'm informed by the old man used to be the Grand Hotel) and it was very nice, also there is a Premier Inn just up the road roughly 2-3 mins walk, which could also house some of the guests if there isn't enough space at the Mercure. It was actually used for my sixth form prom so definitely has adequate room for a party.

The only thing I noticed being there was that the menu prices were a little devilish, for example the Battered cod, Chips & peas was something around £17.50.

I'm not very good with my geography, but Ullesthorpe Court is very nice I've been there a few times, it says it is a 10 minute drive from Magna Park so it's not a million miles away.

Been to a couple of Christmas does at Sketchly Grange, plenty of people stayed over, it was always a good spread and not far off the M69

Been to a couple of Christmas does at Sketchly Grange, plenty of people stayed over, it was always a good spread and not far off the M69

I didnt know there were 2! You can't be talking about the 1 in Hinckley :)

Had my work xmas do there; looking at £65 onwards for overnight (room only I think), food is ok and plenty of parking on site. I've been told that they are struggling money wise so there could be a deal to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00