pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In contrast, Leicestershire’s Second XI were pushing hard for victory in their Championship match at Grace Road.

Centuries from John Sadler and Jacque du Toit helped them to build up a commanding total of 587-9, giving them a lead of 248 over Derbyshire.

Paul Harrison fell five runs short of three figures, while Matthew Boyce made 74 as the runs flowed for the second team.

Who the feck is Jacque du Toit- a french cricketer....?

They've managed to avoid that, 188-8 at close, 319 runs behind. If Broad and Masters can hang on for a couple of days we should be ok. :081:

Chance for Broad to prove that he can do a job at number 8 for England....although I think his bowling figures might have set him back a year or two!

bit of a fightback but to little to late

all over an innings and 259 runs

I got a bit fed up after the two kolpak signings and now this, its going to be quite a shit season isn't it.

Glamorgan seem to be producing good young cricketers left, right and centre. They got their first win last week and will no doubt over take us soon :(

I got a bit fed up after the two kolpak signings and now this, its going to be quite a shit season isn't it.

Glamorgan seem to be producing good young cricketers left, right and centre. They got their first win last week and will no doubt over take us soon :(

We're the worst county in the country at the moment, no doubt about it, and to make things worse we're doing it with shit Kolpak players.

I'd like to see some decent output from Tim Boon on the official site but all we have is the Mockery quoting him talking about "working hard in the nets". Didn't realise Rob Kelly had taken over the county.

I emailed Tim Boon about the Kolpak policy last week (he hasn't responded) and the Mercury has had several letters about it. we'll be a disgrace to finish last in the championship having used about 10 non-English qualified players in the season (and Allenby and Rosenberg were born abroad!)

RL reporting some of the youngsters will be given a run out in in tomorrows game as there is nothing to play for

RL reporting some of the youngsters will be given a run out in in tomorrows game as there is nothing to play for

Also because Harrison will probably be in the Twenty20 team, and Rowe as well I should think given how he can hit the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669