Patrick Kisnorbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Is in advanced talks with us and seems certain to join us according to a Hearts Website..see 'Exclusive !'

Never heard Highland.
What position are we looking at?
Any new signings will get our juices going , if only to break up the current squad.

Brauny Blue said:
Never heard Highland.
Any new signings will get our juices going , if only to break up the current squad.

Quite a few Hearts fans are hoping this is true.

Not sure what his exact position is he mainly "plays" in midfield for us. I think when he first signed for us he was touted as being a centre-half.

zorg1874 said:
Brauny Blue said:
Never heard Highland.

Quite a few Hearts fans are hoping this is true.

Not sure what his exact position is he mainly "plays" in midfield for us. I think when he first signed for us he was touted as being a centre-half.

I take it you don't rate him then? Trust me he is probably better than Scott Gemmill or Joey Gudjonnson.

So, is he any good? Do you think he'd be able to do a job for us?

Watched the Sheff U game today and was very impressed with Cullip and also Quinn, wish we had signed cullip when we had the chance! Solid at the back and also young.

[/quote]

I take it you don't rate him then? Trust me he is probably better than Scott Gemmill or Joey Gudjonnson.

So, is he any good? Do you think he'd be able to do a job for us?[/quote]

He's not the biggest waste of a shirt in our current squad (step forward Graeme Weir, Jamie McAllister or Stephen Simmons) but out of the three that Levein has enticed down your way he's the one that I'll miss the least. (For the record it's Maybury that I reckon we'll miss the most)

What job do you want him to do for you? If it's getting sent off for performing a blatent dive in the penalty box against Schalke 04 in the UEFA group stages, he'll be perfect for you. If it is a defensive midfielder with a good footballing brain that you are after, well you might be a little disappointed.

By the way I wouldn't worry too much about Skippy being away playing for Australia, he kind of hampered his chances by turning down a squad place for the Athens Olympics. He was hoping that by not going he would claim a regular start in the Hearts team.

According to Sky he will sign a pre-contract agreement with us very soon and arrive here in the Summer.

Is he 23? or 24? would we have to pay compensation to Hearts like we did with Williams at F@R£$T?

zorg1874 said:

He's not the biggest waste of a shirt in our current squad (step forward Graeme Weir, Jamie McAllister or Stephen Simmons) but out of the three that Levein has enticed down your way he's the one that I'll miss the least. (For the record it's Maybury that I reckon we'll miss the most)

What job do you want him to do for you? If it's getting sent off for performing a blatent dive in the penalty box against Schalke 04 in the UEFA group stages, he'll be perfect for you. If it is a defensive midfielder with a good footballing brain that you are after, well you might be a little disappointed.

By the way I wouldn't worry too much about Skippy being away playing for Australia, he kind of hampered his chances by turning down a squad place for the Athens Olympics. He was hoping that by not going he would claim a regular start in the Hearts team.

So thats a no then? :lol:

SilverFox said:
zorg1874 said:

So thats a no then? :lol:

It's a no now!! :wink:

hmm, interesting...
i like kisnorbo myself. as a defensive midfielder (which i think is his best position) he does the dirty work, a lot of positional covering and plays it simple. i think for this reason hes under-rated at tynecastle- sure hes no paul hartley, but hes a different kind of player altogether and hes a worker. i read in previous threads that u were looking for a defensive midfielder an i personally think he could be good.
im not saying he WILL b good for u, but theres a good chance.....

now QUIT STEALING OUR PLAYERS!!! :lol:

youngscot said:
hmm, interesting...
i like kisnorbo myself. as a defensive midfielder (which i think is his best position) he does the dirty work, a lot of positional covering and plays it simple. i think for this reason hes under-rated at tynecastle- sure hes no paul hartley, but hes a different kind of player altogether and hes a worker. i read in previous threads that u were looking for a defensive midfielder an i personally think he could be good.

You can have some of ours in return :wink:
How do you fancy a young slim agile goalkeeper . :lol:

... or one of our creative midfielders. :roll: :? :p :wink:

youngscot said:
hmm, interesting...

I think we do need someone to do the dirty work. If he is a hard takling ball winner, that is just what we need so thankyou very much. Don't worry about us and any more of your players, its a pre contract because we don't have any money to spend at the moment...unless you lot want to take the highly influential James Scowcroft...£19,000 a week striker :lol: 8) I personally think hes having a laugh.

i think £19,000's our annual budget now...

didnt know u had gareth williams now, hows he lookin? always looked full of potential but never seemed to fulfill it. him, along with fletcher, were meant to be the great white hope for scotland, but...
u know the rest lol

SilverFox said:
Steven said:
... or one of our creative midfielders. :roll: :? :p :wink:

But not Gareth Williams...I think we'll keep that young wipper snapper! :D

:oops: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696