Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
so dickov's off to Blackpool....does that mean we still look for a new striker? or do we put our faith in Deej and big Stevie Howard? someone on here must know who else we're going to sign (if anyone?):tumbleweed:

We do also have Fatty Fryatt and Barry (Complete and Utter Shite) Hayles

Plus a whole hatful of (relatively) untried and untested kids - Ashley Chambers, Ricky Sappleton, and Eric Odhiambo

That's seven of the feckers - surely one of them might actually be able to score at this level ?

Plus a whole hatful of (relatively) untried and untested kids - Ashley Chambers, Ricky Sappleton, and Eric Odhiambo

That's seven of the feckers - surely one of them might actually be able to score at this level ?

i bloody well hope so...i just didn't include them in my shpeel as it seems to be DJ and Howard starting most pre-seasons....anyway, lets just hope the kids can do a job...im quite excited about seeing A.Chambers and possibly Sappleton next season

Hopefully he will feck off to whichever club Holloway manages next

Ih will get a job when the early season Sackings start

Not convinced about that - he's seriously damaged goods after the way he fecked up royal here - plus all the horrendous flak he got from the Plymouth CEO

Nothing more than a League Two club IMO, and I bet they won't be able to afford Bazzer's wages

Not convinced about that - he's seriously damaged goods after the way he fecked up royal here - plus all the horrendous flak he got from the Plymouth CEO

Nothing more than a League Two club IMO, and I bet they won't be able to afford Bazzer's wages

What we actually pay the useless no good **** ???

Could'nt agree more. If ever a manager has been sussed as absolute garbage - its our Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669