Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past is in the past. We signed Jamie Lawrence folowing a spell in prison, and I don't remember any uproar about that. Julian Joachim and Neil lewis also had some skeletons in the closet, I believe.

The past is in the past. We signed Jamie Lawrence folowing a spell in prison, and I don't remember any uproar about that. Julian Joachim and Neil lewis also had some skeletons in the closet, I believe.

Was the internet about then?

Because we have had a succession of not very good managers who want to play safe all the time?

Yes that makes more sense then the fact the youth teams players werent ready for first team action. :icon_roll:icon_roll

God, they did... And met in pubs to chat.

That's how I treat this place, generally just full of idiots & vague acquaintances talking shit, but it's a good laugh and it has its moments.

It's a shame when some people take it too seriously.

That's how I treat this place, generally just full of idiots & vague acquaintances talking shit, but it's a good laugh and it has its moments.

It's a shame when some people take it too seriously.

you mean it's not serious in here.......

you mean it's not serious in here.......

Not at all, it's just like talking shit in the boozer.

But see if someone keeps pitching in everytime I say something and generally just gets on me nerves, I'm just gonna kick off and break a f*ckin ashtray off their face.

Last edited:
Not at all, it's just like talking shit in the boozer.

But see if someone keeps pitching in everytime I say something and generally just gets on me nerves, I'm just gonna kick off and break a f*ckin ashtray of their face.

Not everyone has an ashtray of their face. You must've spent too long hanging out with celebrities.

I cannot believe how some people cannot differentiate between personal feelings and what a player can do on the pitch. Dikov will score goals, even if he only gets 10 as a substitute it is better than we had before.

yeah the same feelings that lost us warnock. Dickov left us, is history get over it. Would I take him back if it was an option? hell yes. Whenever I watched dickov play for leicester he was all over the pitch making tackles etc. and I believe he had his most prolific season playing for us.

So, in theory, if Dennis Wise was still playing and became available, and it was thought could help our team, you would welcome him back?

Just wondering.

If you would take him back then fair enough. Point taken.

No as on the pitch he was poor for us. Do you really compare wise agent trying to bankrupt us to dickov exercising a get out clause as equal?

No as on the pitch he was poor for us. Do you really compare wise agent trying to bankrupt us to dickov exercising a get out clause as equal?

You must really enjoy walking about with your fingers in your ears.

Don't actually ever remember comparing Wise's agent trying to bankrupt us with Dickov's get out clause to be honest. In fact, don't recall mentioning his agent in any of my posts.

You must be seeing things!

another sarcastic comment without explaining what you mean.

It's been explained several times but you have chosen to ignore it. Dickov did not leave because of any clause in his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669