Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ince is a cock, but a high profile cock with a winning mentality. The only positive things I can see in his arrival is that he will be able to get in a lot of good players and also give any team he forms the kick up the arse it needs at any given time.

Ince is a cock, but a high profile cock with a winning mentality. The only positive things I can see in his arrival is that he will be able to get in a lot of good players and also give any team he forms the kick up the arse it needs at any given time.

Agreed plus his record at Macc so far has been superb.

What better recommendation could you give him?

i wouldn't mind Ince being here-you can't judge his ability as a manager on his record and reputation as a player-his record so far at maccs has been good, and he is a well known figure within the game and may be able to attract players to the club-something we know RK may have struggled with-until a more credible suitable alternative is given i dont se the problem.

Have a look at the top managers in the English game over the recent years :

Moriniho (Sp)
Wenger
Ferguson

All great managers but all come across as cocks but these guys are winners and I cannot remember the last "nice bloke" to win a trophy.

We complain that Kelly was too nice but then complain when a potential replacement is a bit of a cock. We desperately need a manager who is going to grab this club by the scruff of the neck and give it a fecking good wake up call and to be honest as much as I don't like Ince as a person he is probably the type of guy to do just that.

Even MON could come across as being a bit of a knob at times.

Hmm. Suppose if we don't get him now after all this speculation he'll accuse us of being racists ala Wolves.

How come LCFC were 40/1 for the drop yesterday but are now just 13/1?

Apparantly MM on the radio this morning dismissed Ince outright

Because he's got Worthington now,incidentally anybody else think that on that 3rd pic down on the OS Worthington resembles Cecil 'Shagger' Parkinson?:102:

Have a look at the top managers in the English game over the recent years :

Moriniho (Sp)
Wenger
Ferguson

All great managers but all come across as cocks but these guys are winners and I cannot remember the last "nice bloke" to win a trophy.

We complain that Kelly was too nice but then complain when a potential replacement is a bit of a cock. We desperately need a manager who is going to grab this club by the scruff of the neck and give it a fecking good wake up call and to be honest as much as I don't like Ince as a person he is probably the type of guy to do just that.

Even MON could come across as being a bit of a knob at times.

all the while now he's at Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670