Pay Them Off FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Are they still here?, are they at home?, are they still blagging a wage while at home?, are they training with us?.

One thing's for sure, the useless fcukers haven't found other clubs.

Come on MM, pay them off, cut their lifelines and let us move forward.

note - If they have gone and no longer connected in any way to this club, delete the thread :icon_wink

Are they still here?, are they at home?, are they still blagging a wage while at home?, are they training with us?.

One thing's for sure, the useless fcukers haven't found other clubs.

Come on MM, pay them off, cut their lifelines and let us move forward.

note - If they have gone and no longer connected in any way to this club, delete the thread :icon_wink

If we pay them off then they could still be at home and would have blagged one fcuk off lump some out of the club.

It won't be cutting their lifelines Melts, it will be giving them one nice, big, fat early retirement cheque! :098:

If we pay them off then they could still be at home and would have blagged one fcuk off lump some out of the club.

It won't be cutting their lifelines Melts, it will be giving them one nice, big, fat early retirement cheque! :098:
But we won't have to pay for insurances, their food, their expenses, there phyiso, there kit washing, etc, etc. They won't be hanging round a club where they're not wanted.

We have to pay them anyway, we might as well pay up front and get rid. Ollie has made it clear these players are not wanted, they will never play again.

I can see no positives in keeping them here.

Fully agree with you, and wasn't trying to disagree with you (although after re-reading it, it did sound like it a bit). I'm just incensed that these entities have managed to live the life of luxury compared to us 'peasants' and will continue to do so. As many have said before, if anyone performed like these cnuts have done in a normal job, they would be sacked straight away and would not be given a penny!

Really, really, really pissed off in fact!

EDIT: Good point about the other expenses though, get rid ASAP. Didn't MM/IH say they could go for free anyway? :102:

Last edited:
I can't agree with this thread until I find out who "they" are? :icon_conf

Ohhh them. Get rid of them. :icon_conf

It will do the club no good at all having dead wood hanging round. If they haven't gone by the end of the window then pay off their contracts and tell them to feck off. Why Rab is still here is beyond belief!

It will do the club no good at all having dead wood hanging round. If they haven't gone by the end of the window then pay off their contracts and tell them to feck off. Why Rab is still here is beyond belief!

I agree... we should wait until the end of the transfer window.

Paying them off now won't save us any money for this month, so we might as well wait and see if stupid ****er will take them off our hands first.

If not, pay them off.

I find it ridiculous we are still talking about these people as if they are still here...when they should have gone in August.

They aren't the only ones that need a P45 and a taxi phone number though.

It would be interesting to have a list of the contracts on the players who as far as we know are sitting at home on their playstations. How long was Cort given? Hammond? Neilson? Maybury?

I think we could do with shipping out around 15 players, for the sake of argument lets say they average out at 18 months each, and a conservative estimate of £20,000 a month.

15 players x 18 months x £20,000 = £5.4M!!

The truth is some will stay here trying to create as much trouble as possible so it would be well worth getting rid, but whilst there's slight possibility of someone coming in for them they might as well stay. But let's keep them out of sight.

This club has been so hideously mis-managed over the last few years that most of us are at breaking point. If we need to throw bags of sh*t at the unwanted players to get rid of them, then we should be allowed. Please let's have some players who are good enough to play for LEICESTER CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00