Pay Them Off FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've signed better random made up players on footiemanager.com on the freebie game,

They are proper sh!te

No surprises that Keane thinks he can hold us to ransome for Fulop, well now he knows where he stands, shame for Fulop that he's caught in the middle of it all, hope he gets the wages he's worth.

I agree that they should be paid off and shipped out. But lets at least remember that they weren't forced to sign for us - they were persuaded by the club who also set the wages. Maybe it was a past regime in some - but not all of the cases - but I think that we should at least let them have some dignity - we must have thought they could do a job or we wouldn't have signed them. The fact that it didn't work out is not all their fault.

I agree that they should be paid off and shipped out. But lets at least remember that they weren't forced to sign for us - they were persuaded by the club who also set the wages. Maybe it was a past regime in some - but not all of the cases - but I think that we should at least let them have some dignity - we must have thought they could do a job or we wouldn't have signed them. The fact that it didn't work out is not all their fault.

Sort of agree with the sentiment but this club has become too soft which is why they are here at all. They have made matchdays unpleasant for us all, so why shouldn't their priviledged lives be slightly upset by the supporters or the management?

I'm also not sure dignity is a word we can connect with LCFC at the moment, especially to some of the players.

Sort of agree with the sentiment but this club has become too soft which is why they are here at all. They have made matchdays unpleasant for us all, so why shouldn't their priviledged lives be slightly upset by the supporters or the management?

I'm also not sure dignity is a word we can connect with LCFC at the moment, especially to some of the players.

I heard Andy Gray talking in his commentary at the weekend where he said "players want to play". Not any more Andy, they want a big contract and to last out until it finishes. :icon_conf

I think that we should at least let them have some dignity - we must have thought they could do a job or we wouldn't have signed them. The fact that it didn't work out is not all their fault.
I'd like to agree with you, but I can't.

'We' didn't decide they were good enough - that daft Serbian was hoodwinked by the avaricious agent. These players were complicit in this, they knew they were crap.

If they'd put in a decent effort then it may have paid off for them but they didn't. As a result they should consider themselves lucky they aren't being sued for misrepresentation seeing as they were not football players - just con-men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00