Pearson on Newcastle defeat *warning - may contain traces of humour*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "went complaining to the mods" and I didn't so therfore you are wrong.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, this time. I apologise.

Now that the Kingy and Harboro links have been banned from the Forum, would you like me to send you further episodes by PM.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, this time. I apologise.

Now that the Kingy and Harboro links have been banned from the Forum, would you like me to send you further episodes by PM.

No thanks.

Why are we? Because we find something funny that you don't? You are the one not able to rise above it and the one moaning on about how they are bad and should be stopped..... why cant you grow up and accept that some people like these, are entitled to that opinion and then just back off and ignore it all? :102:

:018: Maybe its our sence of humor that is terrible? :icon_wink

Your missing the point,

My problem was that the videos were in the LCFC section, which has been corrected. I wont notice them anymore therefore they cant annoy me.

And "why" are you immature? its non negotionable...

You questioned my sexuality and then Biff made a video about it. :icon_roll

They made me chuckle too Biff.

I would love to see an episode where i feature. Where do i go to audition for a role.:102:

It's a bit of fun, lets not get all worked up people. I especially liked the eighty five family one. Sorry Kingy but it did make me chuckle! :icon_lol:

It appears 'someone' has accused me of personally insulting them. If this is the case then i apologise. Looking through the posts i noticed i came in for some insults also, but hey that's showbiz.

Its ironic that Enderby is asking to be in the videos.

We all have fictitious names on here, and i stated on here that the characters are fictitious and any similarity is coincidental.

That being said, the mods have pulled the videos, and i am waiting for clarification on what i can and cant do, and where the posts can be placed, ie Leicester City Forum or General Chat.

I realise these videos aren't everybody's cup of tea, but from the PM's i get, its obvious they tickle some.

The characters i have at my disposal, are limited, hence they can get repetitive, and the videos take about an hour to make for every minute screened. I was thinking of upgrading, at a cost, to make it more interesting for those who appreciate them.

If the videos are allowed back, maybe without the swearing and innuendos, they wont have the same impact, and i will cease with them anyway. Also if you don't like the videos, please move on to a more interesting topic, without leaving an insult.

Finally i would love some feedback and ideas, from those that enjoy the clips, by PM. Regards, Biff (this is not my real name :icon_wink).

When did that happen??? I've clearly missed something...

I thought you were better than this Harbs.

Seriously, both of you, have a word with yourselves. If you don't think it's funny, don't watch it. I think You've Been Framed is shit, so I don't watch it. I don't write a (misspelled) letter of complaint to Harry Hill questioning his intelligence. I just don't ----ing watch it.

Look, i see something i think is genuine, it turns out to be an awful set of tacky videos.

I voice my opinion. :018:

Apparently you lot love these videos and even go as far as having them PM'd to you :100:

You all start ripping me telling me im misrible, gay and have no sense of humour.

Of course im going to flipping argue back, im not going to leave it at that am i. And i didnt complain to anybody about anything, clearly one of the mods came by and noticed it themselves.

So yes i will "have a word with myself" but im not walking away from a valid opinion.

A-thank you

Look, i see something i think is genuine, it turns out to be an awful set of tacky videos.

Apparently you lot love these videos and even go as far as having them PM'd to you :100:

You all start ripping me telling me im misrible, gay and have no sense of humour.

Of course im going to flipping argue back, im not going to leave it at that am i. And i didnt complain to anybody about anything, clearly one of the mods came by and noticed it themselves.

So yes i will "have a word with myself" but im not walking away from a valid opinion.

A-thank you

Wibble

Your missing the point,

My problem was that the videos were in the LCFC section, which has been corrected. I wont notice them anymore therefore they cant annoy me.

So is it impossible for you to ignore it? Are you one of these people who has to touch something if it says 'do not touch'? How about, and I know this is quite radical, if you see something Biff has started, either ignore it, or take 3 secs to click it, see that its a link to a video, then click back? No harm done, the world hasn't ended, life goes on, ok youve lost 3 secs but hey ho. Maybe then we don't have to have such drama over something so small :102:

You questioned my sexuality and then Biff made a video about it. :icon_roll

When did I do that? :102:

Oh ffs,what a fecking performance..if you don't like them don't watch them.

A-thank you

My character is Kingy eighty Five, you are Kingy_85, you chose to assume the story is about you. If your not gay, don't live with your mum and don't play with Lego, its obviously not you.

I suggest you move on with your life :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670