Pearson on RL

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf I think NP is a very aloof, bordering on arrogant man BUT I also think he is someone who would want to be treated fairly.

And from what I've been told, his comments tonight certainly confirm some of that in regards to his successor and his relationship with the CE

Pearson was a good manager but I have my doubts as to whether he would be able to take a team like leicester and establish them in the premier league. For the excellent season that we had last season, there were some truly dreadful performances.

Pearson says he saw the irony in Sousa's sacking and the quick appointment of Eriksson.

Can somebody help me out? What 'irony'? There's no irony in any of that.
Not unless SGE was supposed to be getting married today, and it started raining, Sousas

I think Big Nige needs to concentrate on sorting Hull Shitty out.

Pearson was a good manager but I have my doubts as to whether he would be able to take a team like leicester and establish them in the premier league. For the excellent season that we had last season, there were some truly dreadful performances.

I thought we had a fantastic season and every performance was at least solid.

It's a total travesty that he left, but, as some posters have referred to, it's in the past now and we have to move on.

Spot on Micky, and also a lot of lucky ones as well.

I thought we had a fantastic season and every performance was at least solid.

It's a total travesty that he left, but, as some posters have referred to, it's in the past now and we have to move on.

When I think back to some of the performances, such as Ipswich at home, I was truly embarassed by the standard of the football (especially considering that it was on Sky). Yes, Nigel did well with what he had but we played some really dire and limited football.

Last edited:
I'm glad it's finally out. We pretty much knew it all anyway but now it's confirmed from the man's mouth and people who don't frequent forums can hear it. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth but I'm not sure my opinion of Hoos, MM and the new consortium has been changed a lot as it's what we knew anyway. In a strange way it also draws a line under his leaving as things, for me at least, felt unfinished.

Christ, Micky, how high are your expectations up there? He did a fantastic job, if you really expect every single game to be a fantastic performance then I think you have your head in the clouds. Of course there was the odd poor performance, Mourinho and Alex Ferguson manage teams which have odd poor performances too. Complaining about the odd poor performance, which was always bound to happen, after a manager has a 50%+ win ratio for a team like us, just seems bizarre to me.

Last edited:

Sour grapes, theres nothing you can say about Pearson you cant point at Ferguson or Wenger ? Im dissapointed with him leaving but im not going to start saying stuff like this.

Can we forget Pearson and his awful replacement now ! Lets get behind a quality established manager (with a slightly tarnished recent rep) and push on ! :038:

Christ, Micky, how high are your expectations up there? He did a fantastic job, if you really expect every single game to be a fantastic performance then I think you have your head in the clouds. Of course there was the odd poor performance, Mourinho and Alex Ferguson manage teams which have odd poor performances too. Complaining about the odd poor performance, which was always bound to happen, after the great job Pearson did just seems bizarre to me.

I agree he did a great job. I wanted him to stay and I genuinely liked how the guy came across. I can't help being honest. I tell you what, trawl back through DavieG's archive of all the games from last season and remind yourself of some of the games and goals....http://www.davieg-gallery.limeo.co.uk/9 - lcfc 2009_10-goals.htm

Drawing with plymouth, scunthorpe, peterborough, ipswich, coventry.....losing to sheff wed, barnsley, derby, forest..... there were some really poor performances in there.

Sour grapes, theres nothing you can say about Pearson you cant point at Ferguson or Wenger ? Im dissapointed with him leaving but im not going to start saying stuff like this.

Can we forget Pearson and his awful replacement now ! Lets get behind a quality established manager (with a slightly tarnished recent rep) and push on ! :038:

Sour grapes.......christ no. If I saw the guy in the street I would give him the time of day and tell him I thought he did a very good job. BUT I don't think we were as good under him as people make out.

Christ, Micky, how high are your expectations up there? He did a fantastic job, if you really expect every single game to be a fantastic performance then I think you have your head in the clouds. Of course there was the odd poor performance, Mourinho and Alex Ferguson manage teams which have odd poor performances too. Complaining about the odd poor performance, which was always bound to happen, after a manager has a 50%+ win ratio for a team like us, just seems bizarre to me.

with most of those wins in Division 1

It's all part of the history of Leicester City, the last few years have been amazing.

In 10-15 years time when we're telling our offspring about this period of time, they just won't believe us. They will just think that we were always a top European Champions League team.

I agree he did a great job. I wanted him to stay and I genuinely liked how the guy came across. I can't help being honest. I tell you what, trawl back through DavieG's archive of all the games from last season and remind yourself of some of the games and goals....http://www.davieg-gallery.limeo.co.uk/9 - lcfc 2009_10-goals.htm

Drawing with plymouth, scunthorpe, peterborough, ipswich, coventry.....losing to sheff wed, barnsley, derby, forest..... there were some really poor performances in there.

JESUS CHRIST! Arsenal lost to West Brom last weekend. WENGER IS A SHIT MANAGER - WENGER OUT!

Of course there were a poor performances, EVERY manager has poor performances. If they didn't, following football would be exceptionally boring.

I'm sorry, but Kingy is spot on, picking out and criticising the odd individual performance from a manager who did a fantastic job overall. Oh, and the performances were by a team who were just promoted to that division against established Championship sides too, is just patent sour groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00