Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to ask a different question to, "Should Nigel Pearson be sacked?" I am interested to know, "In whose interest is it that NP stays?"

There is little point in arguing as to who is responsible for our being where we are but; who benefits by NP staying? The club will hardly benefit from five months of stasis but, neither will Nigel Pearson. Were he to be replaced now, it is an unfortunate period in his history as a manager; if he hangs around for an entire season of embarrassing defeats, he will surely never get a chance at a Premier League team again.

I am beginning to ask a different question to, "Should Nigel Pearson be sacked?" I am interested to know, "In whose interest is it that NP stays?"

There is little point in arguing as to who is responsible for our being where we are but; who benefits by NP staying? The club will hardly benefit from five months of stasis but, neither will Nigel Pearson. Were he to be replaced now, it is an unfortunate period in his history as a manager; if he hangs around for an entire season of embarrassing defeats, he will surely never get a chance at a Premier League team again.

Not so sure about that:

1. Can't see Pearson being sacked - owners won't be able to find anyone likely to save us - lack of quality in squad and team look thoroughly confused.

2. Owners likely to see Pearson as good option for getting promoted again.

The problem arises if we are promoted again. Will they learn from their mistakes and accept that playing in the Premier League needs a decent number of Premier League quality players? Will Pearson learn from his mistakes and settle on systems that (better quality) players can put into effect. My guess is that he should keep in simple.

Not much to look forward to this season but further embarrassment. Perhaps Sky and BT can be persuaded not to televise - and MoTD reserves a permanent last slot position for us so that most viewers have switched off by the time.....

Not being depressing am ! !

I didn't know this website was by Nigel Pearson cause he talks has much balls as nearly everybody on this website especially matt b would could talk balls for England.
Pearson out pulis in and I was on 5 live first caller if ya heard it

I didn't know this website was by Nigel Pearson cause he talks has much balls as nearly everybody on this website especially matt b would could talk balls for England.
Nice

Last edited:
Good for you.

(I tried to say that in the same way that NP says it to Stringer)

Definitely the right way to say it - the drongothon after the match was v. tedious.

While I can understand the sense in replacing Pearson, the lack of people at the club with decent football knowledge and hence the ability to recruit an improvement of a replacement worries me. I suspect that it was the lack in the area that was also behind the summer's recruitment being so poor.

Thick as ****

What a stupid man.
I remember listening to this yesterday thinking this is awful - this guy needs to continue watching Golden Girls and go to sleep.
See You Next Tuesday.

i didn't know this website was by nigel pearson cause he talks has much balls as nearly everybody on this website especially matt b would could talk balls for england.
Pearson out pulis in and i was on 5 live first caller if ya heard it
wtff

My head hurts

Oh by the way just an update - didn't know where else to put this.

Ulloa has just popped up in town outside my brother's office (Haart) - he's still limping.

Were You also the guy who shat in NP´s car?

Good for you.

(I tried to say that in the way that NP says it to Stringer)

Thick as ****

What a stupid man.
I remember listening to this yesterday thinking this is awful - this guy needs to continue watching Golden Girls and go to sleep.
See You Next Tuesday.

My head hurts

Glad I was in Brum not having to listen to that shite. Almost makes the day out seem worthwhile.

Were You also the guy who shat in NP´s car?

Now I'm saying for a moment that I have thus far learnt anything from TSs posts, but is this really necessary? He is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else.

This sort of collective slaughter isn't likely to encourage new participation on the forum is it?

I think when someone's opinion is as poorly expressed and nonsensical as that then they deserve everything they get. If posts like that were anything like the norm on here then I would simply be unable to participate in this forum.

This sort of collective slaughter isn't likely to encourage new participation on the forum is it?

Terry South isn't new

He's been on here spouting the complete same shite for a couple of years.

I think when someone's opinion is as poorly expressed and nonsensical as that then they deserve everything they get. If posts like that were anything like the norm on here then I would simply be unable to participate in this forum.

I totally get what you're saying and would agree to an extent. However, this forum would really benefit from some more regular posters and surely lurkers that read this sort of thing are less likely to participate.

It's fine to take apart his post/opinion, but I don't like the abuse. The principle should be to criticise the post, not the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669