Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

No goals in 4, not picking the best 11, doesn't know his best 11, time to go. Tony Pulis in to stop us going down.

Not even a shot on target!!!

moyes or pulis is a must

Shove your ridiculous talk of Pulis up your arse.

if we miss out on pulis, qpr or sunderland will get him, fact.

if we miss out on pulis, qpr or sunderland will get him, fact.

He's just such hot property right now, clubs are positively frothing at gash at the prospect of getting him in.

Sadly, after the excitement,celebration, and the expectation that followed last seasons memorable performance my early sense of anticipation for us to cement our place , at last, in the top flight of English football, was diluted with a clear lack of building a squad that would be competitive in the premier division. Our steady start including the result against Man U was a series of unrealistic results that is very often witnessed by supporters of newly promoted teams with the inevitable falling away after the honeymoon period with the passage of time.

I applauded Mr P's stated intention to stick by and reward the players that secured promotion for the club but it needs to be recognised that even to compete in a survival struggle against the lesser of the teams in this division some squad changes had to be made. Forget the Man U result (the two clubs only a division apart last year) when one offs occur regularly (Warrington and Exeter 200 league places apart)

The most worrying aspect is that Mr P was reported in todays LM to have said "I KNOW we are capable of performing", Well I'm sorry, the last few performances, whilst generally being steady in parts will not, if continued, secure a place in the Prem next season.

The mong fest has well and truly started. My facebook feed has gone into meltdown and I dare not even look on twitter.

I cannot communicate with the pond dwelling dimwits on those Facebook pages any longer. Bunch of absolute cretins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566