Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we cannot play 4-4-2 in this league then I suggest we have a go at 4-5-1 with two attacking wingers. Mahrez and another to feed Ulloa. Desperate times.

The Facebook groups are full of unbearable delinquent tossers.

Total Belters! its gonna be a long long slog, the fact is we won the championship at a canter last year and showed real quality. It will come good again, I just think he needs to stick to the way we played last season, wingers constantly attacking, for me we are very light when Andy King starts, keep the faith, he is a quality manager, definately proved me wrong, I thought he was pants a while back, city do have real quality and it will come good, just shows that we have some absolute idiots for fans sometimes!!!!!!!

All I'll say is Newcastle. One win, one sloppy win against us and their fortunes have completely turned.

Pardew out?

Keep the faith, keep NP.

I assume Hull, Burnley and Palace fans are having equally ridiculous discussions?

Try the mix of Burnley/QPR instead - but not today as they did ok this weekend.

Have you noticed that Leicester, QPR and Burnley have something in common? Yes they are all football teams - but anything else?

The point I am trying to make - in a subtle way - is that the Premier League is best tackled with a team of largely Premier League quality players.
Pearson and the team are struggling not mainly due to formations - but because we have just one quality striker; one quality defensive midfielder who is on the last legs of an illustrious career and dodgy full backs. The rest are largely rookies or not up to the level- some of whom are very promising e.g. Mahrez..... and the keeper appears to be fed up.

It was bound to be tough.

Try the mix of Burnley/QPR instead - but not today as they did ok this weekend.

Have you noticed that Leicester, QPR and Burnley have something in common? Yes they are all football teams - but anything else?

The point I am trying to make - in a subtle way - is that the Premier League is best tackled with a team of largely Premier League quality players.
Pearson and the team are struggling not mainly due to formations - but because we have just one quality striker; one quality defensive midfielder who is on the last legs of an illustrious career and dodgy full backs. The rest are largely rookies or not up to the level- some of whom are very promising e.g. Mahrez..... and the keeper appears to be fed up.

It was bound to be tough.

Why not Palace or Hull?

I don't think Burnley fans are quite as negative just yet. They probably have enough intelligence to understand their difficult position regardless of who the manager is.

The Sunderland game will be unbearable, they were almost fighting at the back of the KOP against West Brom.

Unlike at Palace the fans will not collectively support the team unless they show something 1st

Well they've not seen a City goal in nearly seven hours of truly awful, desperate football, so it's hardly surprising they're finding it hard to get an atmosphere going

Pearson is gaining experience that is bitter for all of us to swallow at the moment.We stick by the players and Manager and they will turn this around :)

Well they've not seen a City goal in nearly seven hours of truly awful, desperate football, so it's hardly surprising they're finding it hard to get an atmosphere going

I understand what you are saying, but it's really easy to show support when we are killing off Utd at home but the fact is these players are not as good as some of the teams they are coming up against, the support should be there at least from the 1st minute, against WBA it was sadly lacking.

I understand what you are saying, but it's really easy to show support when we are killing off Utd at home but the fact is these players are not as good as some of the teams they are coming up against, the support should be there at least from the 1st minute, against WBA it was sadly lacking.

I'd be more understanding if it was just quiet. Booing, moanining and jeering all require more effort and an active choice to be negative. Apathy would be understandable.

It's all thoroughly depressing but it is only November. A bit of luck to break the mood and who knows what might happen?

Vagina and Wes Brown to score a hat trick of OGs for us would be a nice start.

Burnley fans will be more understanding of their plight as it's purely down to resources, we have the added shitness of a negative approach to games.

Why not Palace or Hull?

You've missed the point.

The bottom three clubs are the three promoted sides.

This is not a coincidence.

It's very tough for a promoted team. Burnley have the best excuse - they are light on finance.

We are supposed to have resources - the owners said so.

The club failed to do sufficient business in the summer

If we get relegated then it will cost a lot more than an extra £20m or so that was needed to buy say 3 more quality players to help bridge the gap.

I don't blame specifically Pearson. Others should have known better too. Pearson was hardly going to tell the staff that they weren't good enough - but without quality additions they are not. The best I've always thought we could do with current resources is about 17th - i.e. in spite of the fantastic start the position is not good.

My guess is that when managers have watched us- including the Man U game - they were not purring about our excellence but rumbling our weaknesses.

I understand that you find it difficult to fault the club.....but they went to sleep over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669