Pearson Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the only one who is happy about this appointment :102:
We have 25,000 fans who attend games at any one time, and even more who don't.

I really don't think you'll be the only person in that lot who is happy at this appointment.

So I have two answers to my question

1) He's not better, just a better gamble

2) He's avoided relegation 3 times.

You are right my comment was stupid about pearson being better than Gregory. I dont have any proof at the minute i have had enough mate i dont care who gets it i will support them i have had enough of all this manager speculation wish everything could just be sorted out and let the season begin

All these s'o and so is to be named' .. blah blah blah, I'm fully expecting Nigel Worthington to be named as manager, or maybe it's just a coincidence that Beaglehole has been given the N.I. under 19's job or whatever it is he's doing, and both Beaglehole and Worthington were in N.I.the other day.

All these s'o and so is to be named' .. blah blah blah, I'm fully expecting Nigel Worthington to be named as manager, or maybe it's just a coincidence that Beaglehole has been given the N.I. under 19's job or whatever it is he's doing, and both Beaglehole and Worthington were in N.I.the other day.

:icon_conf :102:

I'd rather take a gamble on someone inexperienced, who could turn out to be a top class manager, than someone who is a proven failure.

I'd run with that,its not great but we aren't great.Just want it all sorted tbh

All these stories about Gregory and Worthington * and other hasbeens etc. etc. getting out may not be a coincidence - has MM played us like a frigging fiddle?

Did he never have any intention to appoint any of these tossers when he was also putting out details of going for Ince/Grayson/Davies to show he had younger managers in mind who had won something in recent times.

* This getting us so pi$$ed off that having a lesser known name such as Pearson coming along would seem like a godsend and we would all be gratefull to the mighty MM who now pulls the rabbit out of the hat and says don't you think I am great and we are all grateful that Gregory can go back to his hairdresser and tailor and get them to get him ready for another stint on Sky Sports next season

All these stories about Gregory and Worthington * and other hasbeens etc. etc. getting out may not be a coincidence - has MM played us like a frigging fiddle?

Did he never have any intention to appoint any of these tossers when he was also putting out details of going for Ince/Grayson/Davies to show he had younger managers in mind who had won something in recent times.

* This getting us so pi$$ed off that having a lesser known name such as Pearson coming along would seem like a godsend and we would all be gratefull to the mighty MM who now pulls the rabbit out of the hat and says don't you think I am great and we are all grateful that Gregory can go back to his hairdresser and tailor and get them to get him ready for another stint on Sky Sports next season

I've been thinking that way for a while now

I'm starting to get really annoyed now. I hate this get behind the club/manager attitude. I'll get behind a deserving candidate.

Pearson kept Carlisle up inspite of the fact he won 5 games out of 30! He kept Southampton up by winning 3 games out of 14! He has a win % of 16.66 and 21.43% at the two clubs where he has been in charge for more than 4 games. So effectively over the course of a season he will win 8 games.

He isn't good enough for us, he has no experience of this division and no experience of instilling a winning mentality.

The club owes us big time and this appointment is a massive slap in the face, I supported the club with £450 season ticket on the promise that we would get a succesful replacement to Holloway (who actually had a better record at Leicester than Pearson had at Southampton) and we get a total clown. I want my money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Pearson should get the job purely as a measure to protect the Blue Mongies. They are going to be so confused by two Steve Walshes hanging around that it could be hazardous to their health.

A plus would seem to be him bringing in Shakespeare. It would comfort those who miss Ollie's programme notes.

Fuck ..... this really is happening. I thought i'd go to sleep and this would have all gone away.

My old man sums leicester fans up, giving pearson 15 game and then he will be sacked, give the guy a chance before you slate him.

I don't think Pearson should get the job purely as a measure to protect the Blue Mongies. They are going to be so confused by two Steve Walshes hanging around that it could be hazardous to their health.

We've had two Steve Walshes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670