Pearson Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
La la land, I suggest people get the name Klopp and his like out of their head immediately, it's utterly delusional and will only result in a sense of disappointment when the actual manager is unveiled.

Top three in the betting are now Lennon, followed by Steve Pissin' Cotterill, followed by Sam feckin' Allardyce

Probably about right

Klopp FFS

La la land, I suggest people get the name Klopp and his like out of their head immediately, it's utterly delusional and will only result in a sense of disappointment when the actual manager is unveiled.

I hope the owners aim high. Who would have thought the legend that is Esteban Cambiasso would come to 'lowly' Leicester.

Although Klopp is never going to happen, I would seriously hope we are now at a level where the name Steve Cotterill didn't even come into reckoning.

I hope the owners aim high. Who would have thought the legend that is Esteban Cambiasso would come to 'lowly' Leicester.

A man right at the end of his career, would he have left Real Madrid to come here if we 'aimed high'

Although Klopp is never going to happen, I would seriously hope we are now at a level where the name Steve Cotterill didn't even come into reckoning.

He's been storming up the betting market

Watch this space.......

Totally disagree with this assessment of owners as despots: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...sion-to-make-Leicester-chairman-feel-big.html

Pearson and Son have brought shame and ridicule to a club that is acutely aware of its image, particularly in Thailand and the Far East.

They have not sacked Pearson because he constantly complains to the media about diving, or bad referees. He has been sacked because of his attitude to the owners/Board about his behaviour or the way the club should progress and develop.

The owners DID back him all the time we were bottom of the table, when that was the best and easiest opportunity for the owners to say 'You are not good enough for this club, you are fired!'.

This is the sort of lazy journalism I expect from the Sun or the Star, not the Telegraph.

Totally disagree with this assessment of owners as despots: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...sion-to-make-Leicester-chairman-feel-big.html

Pearson and Son have brought shame and ridicule to a club that is acutely aware of its image, particularly in Thailand and the Far East.

They have not sacked Pearson because he constantly complains to the media about diving, or bad referees. He has been sacked because of his attitude to the owners/Board about his behaviour or the way the club should progress and develop.

The owners DID back him all the time we were bottom of the table, when that was the best and easiest opportunity for the owners to say 'You are not good enough for this club, you are fired!'.

This is the sort of lazy journalism I expect from the Sun or the Star, not the Telegraph.

The article seems a better assessment than yours, to be honest. The owners nudged him out once, and sacked him once when we were bottom of the table. You don't know why he's been sacked, but want to believe that the owners have a justifiable reason.

However, there is plenty of evidence that football clubs attract owners that are egomaniacal loons, spivs or crooks, who behave accordingly. It just looks like ours are no different, now.

Does it?

When I find the facts to support that notion I may agree with you but while we're all bathing in the world of fantasy I'm having trouble reaching that conclusion.

You didn't think the parade round the pitch at the end of the season was a little different from those in previous years?

Does it?

When I find the facts to support that notion I may agree with you but while we're all bathing in the world of fantasy I'm having trouble reaching that conclusion.

The moral high ground here does seem to be built on a huger than usual pile of BS.

You didn't think the parade round the pitch at the end of the season was a little different from those in previous years?

Were Top and his dad riding on the top of a tank or something?
Were they surrounded by armed guards in dark suits and dark glasses?
Were the player's children being scooped up by dodgy characters to be sold into slavery?

Besides all the players, their families and the owners and the club staff walking around smiling and waving, how was it different from previous years?

I don't think we've usually had the owners coming out to confetti and fireworks while the players don't. I also think it's the first time we've seen a picture of the Thai King being paraded around the pitch.

Besides all the players, their families and the owners and the club staff walking around smiling and waving, how was it different from previous years?

Well, I don't seem to remember even Mad Mandy made sure he was the first to be announced and led the procession. Used to be, the owners kept out of the limelight on such events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669