People in the South Stand today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
The club and police would never agree to swapping the Kop with the family stand.

If you can't move the Kop, move the Kop.

Thanks for clearing that up :lol: :roll:

I want to move to L1 next season, it always seems loud over there - gonna try and get as far back as possible, many people sitting infront of me don't even bother to sing one song all game.

actually the Club would consider it if they could do it.
i have no doubt about that.

and i don't think the police would have a problem with it being moved-they have enough room outside to be able to contain any major problems.

i'm sure the FT have said that the club have thought about it but didn't think the STH would go for it............... so they haven't asked them then :shock:

beaumontfox said:
actually the Club would consider it if they could do it.
i have no doubt about that.

and i don't think the police would have a problem with it being moved-they have enough room outside to be able to contain any major problems.

i'm sure the FT have said that the club have thought about it but didn't think the STH would go for it............... so they haven't asked them then :shock:

I would be quite happy for the club to "mirror" my seat over to the south stand - don't see any difference :roll:

So would I, but i don't think they will. If they were happy to have the kop next to the away fans surely they would have done it from the begining?

Would be great if it could happen.

I cant see them sticking a "KOP" next to the away fans because of the obvious implications.

bazzer said:
Fox Fan said:
Which is the South stand? I sit in the Alliance and Leicester stand, and to be perfctly honest I serioulsy hate the majority of the people around me. The guy infront jumps up every times theres a shot on goal, the guy to my left eats 4 or 5 pies a game and behind me sits the most annoying man in the stadium. He moans all day, and genrally tells everyone else what he thinks, even though NO ONE CARES!

However this guy was unusually quite so prehaps it was him who was told to shut up?

It must be the pyscho Chandler, and then theres Homer 237 jumping up and down and MK having his breakfast.

That's a classic post, well done Bazzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669