Peter Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
No longer Supporter Relations Manager?

Anybody heard anything?

I wonder if this is all down to the Davids leak, which could well mean another club land him?

i wonder if its because he's fed up of his email address being given out on this forum all the time and being bombarded with emails about trivial things as a result

He left the club at the start of the season I believe.

No. He was around when spion brought up the point of the wrong date on the plaque in the memorial garden. And when the new goal music was introduced.

I do. Bill Anderson might become our Supporters Liaison Officer, then we will get no support at all!

Who gives a shit anyway?................:102:

I think you underestimate the amount of good that Peter Jones has done for the relationship between supporter and club. I don't know why he has gone and I don't know whose decision it was for him to go. But I do know that if he is not replaced by somebody with similar qualities, it is a sign that the club cares less about its relationship with supporters.

Who am I going to complain to about the goal music now ?

It's a disgrace

I think you underestimate the amount of good that Peter Jones has done for the relationship between supporter and club. I don't know why he has gone and I don't know whose decision it was for him to go. But I do know that if he is not replaced by somebody with similar qualities, it is a sign that the club cares less about its relationship with supporters.

Spot on Boc. The number of Trust members who have reported back to us previously how much help he personally gave when they faced difficult circumstances such as serious illness/injury or passing of a loved one, which was all greatly appreciated.

Since sending out our members e-newsletter over the weekend, we have already received a number of replies from members stating their unhappiness, disgust or anger that Peter has departed.

We have also included the news in our next Fox article. Peter was quick to respond to e-mails received (even if just acknowledging in the first instance), and we hope this level of service is not lost. We have suggested in the Fox piece that when fans complain to the club that should cc the Trust [email protected], so the effectiveness of complaint handling can be monitored.

I agree with those saying Peter Jones did a very good job, he was always friendly whenever I spoke with him via email or when I met him personally.

No.... I genuinely could not give a shit about him. Why do I want a relationship with the club. I go to watch matches, pay my money watch the matches. What has he done for me to enjoy my day more?

No.... I genuinely could not give a shit about him. Why do I want a relationship with the club. I go to watch matches, pay my money watch the matches. What has he done for me to enjoy my day more?

Nothing that you know of - apparently.

he was always my favourite

much better than that Duncan Bannatyne

Nothing that you know of - apparently.

He never replied to my email regarding the reduction in VAT and not passing the savings on. It was said it was being donated to Charity but that never happened did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669