Peter Masilela

Status
Not open for further replies.
See him at the Gold Cup did you? In Mexico? Haha.So you're saying a lad whose career high is a few seasons in Eredivise is better than a World Cup appearing, Champions League player. I am beginning to doubt your abilities.

You're way behind everyone else then Hazz :icon_lol:

Tsepo Masilela is set to join up with his new Leicester City team-mates on Sunday as the 26-year-old hopes to finalise his move to the English Championship side.

Masilela has agreed terms of his year-long loan from Israeli champions Maccabi Haifa and will link up with new manager Sven-Goran Eriksson on the Foxes' pre-season tour to Sweden.

He will then undergo his medical and agent Mike Makaab is hopeful that the former Benoni United player can finally begin his career in England.

"Tsepo will be off to Sweden to meet his new team on Sunday and will do his medicals the next day," Makaab of ProSports International tells KickOff.com.

"If everything goes well then he will then fly to South Africa so we can complete his application for the work permit in the UK. Then hopefully he will be able to join up with the rest of the squad for pre-season training but I don't see any problems."

Former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is busy building a squad to be reckoned with as Leicester attempt to return to the Premier League for the first time since 2004.

He has already signed four players in the close season and is expected to sign several more before their last pre-season friendly against Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid on July 30.

Even though this deal appears pretty much done except for a bit of paperwork, CMS and Curtis Davies are examples of not taking anything for granted!

Is he the South African Gary Neville?

Surely he'd be Phil if any seeing as he's a lefty. Didn't realise he had a brother that also plays and his dad is called Masilela Masilela!!

Last edited:
Ha ha just ignore me, I was semi reading the website whilst doing accounts for the local pre-school and therefore totally missed the joke. I thought M17TT was being serious about his dads name as I didn't read the rest of the post. Stupid fecker. Hope I've got the accounts right...

Ha ha just ignore me, I was semi reading the website whilst doing accounts for the local pre-school and therefore totally missed the joke. I thought M17TT was being serious about his dads name as I didn't read the rest of the post. Stupid fecker. Hope I've got the accounts right...
:icon_lol: Twat.

Mastercard
icon_lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675