Peter Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marky boy

Not sure if there has been a topic posted on this recently.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on us playing Peter Twat Taylor's Hull next season?

Unfortunately I think its in the script that they will probably beat us :-(

I honestly still think Peter Taylor will end up a top class manager, he came to us to early in his career and he will learn from the mistakes he made with us. Every other club he has been at he has been a huge success.

Semper Eadem said:
Unfortunately I think its in the script that they will probably beat us :-(

I honestly still think Peter Taylor will end up a top class manager, he came to us to early in his career and he will learn from the mistakes he made with us. Every other club he has been at he has been a huge success.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :-x :-x :-x :-? :-? :-? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-x :-x :-x :-x :x :eek: :eek: :eek:

BOLLOX

To be honest, Semper has a point. Twattor may have been right out of his depth by the end at Leicester, but his record is fairly strong.

I also believe that if Collymore had stayed, Akinbiyi would have been 10x then player he turned out to be; we never replaced Neil Lennon either and if those two situations had been better sorted then he could well be still in charge.

The ridiculous contracts he offered also had the support of the board, remember.

Anyways, I hate him, ****ing twatter, ruined our club. They'll beat us next year.

Where have I spoken bollox Londonfox, I am being proved right every week that goes by from what I can see.

also believe that if Collymore had stayed, Akinbiyi would have been 10x then player he turned out to be

Could not agree more, Ade was brought to do Collymore's donkeywork as second choice striker, he would have been ok playing off him, when he left Ade was then made top man and given Benjamin to do his donkeywork, he was poor but he never stood a chance imo.

Semper Eadem said:
Where have I spoken bollox Londonfox, I am being proved right every week that goes by from what I can see.

also believe that if Collymore had stayed, Akinbiyi would have been 10x then player he turned out to be

Could not agree more, Ade was brought to do Collymore's donkeywork as second choice striker, he would have been ok playing off him, when he left Ade was then made top man and given Benjamin to do his donkeywork, he was poor but he never stood a chance imo.

That last paragraph will trigger the nightmares again. :? :? :? :-(

As i remember it we didn't win a game in the season after we sold Lennon. I could be wrng though. Taylor was an Idiot. He recaintly said tha Hull was the first club in which he could build his squad. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PT learn from his mistakes, you are kidding.
AA missed dozens of open goals, yet for two season continued to play the donkey and he could or would not conceed that he was crap. All he had to do was admit AA was a mistake and buy a replacement. Instead, PT waisted 23 million because he always had another excuse for why city failed. Rather than admit he had made a mistake to buy AA.

If he had seen what a lot of us could see he would not have turned a club that would have won the league and FA cup in to a second rate team.

I remember the comment from a 5 year old girl during her visit to a football match. " He is not a very good player, is he"

Five effing years old. A girl and it took her 15 minutes to realise AA was shite.
Years of managment experiance
Player football for years
4000 hours watching
He probably still thinks it was everyone elses fault. PT is a con artist
I would not trust PT to learn his two times table. The barstuard twat.
I hated what he did to us.

Brilliant Step, a team that would've won the league and the FA Cup? I love it.

Although there was a time, especially when O'Neil azlmost landed Gudjonsson (the Chelsea one).... Imagine how that might have changed things?!

I hate what happened too mate, truly. But he's doing a job now and the FA are satisfied with what he does with the U21's...

2. Hull 42 26 7 9 78 - 46 85

Not too bad is it, a side he took over a year and a half ago who were mid table in division 3.

Hes got a promised 5million if they come up next season, I would rather be in Hulls shoes than ours at the minute :-(

bollox to hull id rather be in leicesters position no matter what. we are leicester

Semper Eadem said:

Not too bad is it, a side he took over a year and a half ago who were mid table in division 3.

Hes got a promised 5million if they come up next season, I would rather be in Hulls shoes than ours at the minute :-(

If PT stays at Hull then the Championship is his limit. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Leigh said:
Semper Eadem said:
Hes got a promised 5million if they come up next season

He can get Ade back then. :roll:

But he may not be able to reunite the deadly Akinbiyi-Benjamin partnership as it is clear that MA is a big fan of Tricky Trev...

step said:
AA missed dozens of open goals, yet for two season continued to play the donkey and he could or would not conceed that he was crap. All he had to do was admit AA was a mistake and buy a replacement. Instead, PT waisted 23 million because he always had another excuse for why city failed. Rather than admit he had made a mistake to buy AA.

I get this horrible deja vu feeling with De Vries and CL....

Semper Eadem said:

Have you ever been to hull? It's grim. I'd rather not be in their shoes, they smell.

foxybru said:
step said:

I get this horrible deja vu feeling with De Vries and CL....

Foxybru I suspect you need some anti depressants!

PT had other options intead AA, for example the striker we just realesed for free that cost us £3million (i.e Trev), he had Collymore but couldn't handel him, he then brought/Loaned Paulo Manchini who scored a an almighty 0 goals! Not to mention the fact he had Scowy, who was totaly unfit for the duration of his time under PT. Add to that Dean Sturridge and we had some youth coming through I hardly think its the same thing now is it?

Foxybru I suspect you need some anti depressants!

PT had other options intead AA, for example the striker we just realesed for free that cost us £3million (i.e Trev), he had Collymore but couldn't handel him, he then brought/Loaned Paulo Manchini who scored a an almighty 0 goals! Not to mention the fact he had Scowy, who was totaly unfit for the duration of his time under PT. Add to that Dean Sturridge and we had some youth coming through I hardly think its the same thing now is it?

Who's he then!?

Russell Thomas at Filbert Street
Monday February 19, 2001
The Guardian

Disappointingly for Taylor, Ade Akinbiyi - told to "get angry" by the manager after being dropped - offered little evidence that he can adjust to Premiership standards. But at least Leicester's record £5m signing shaded the battle of ex-strikers, with Tony Thorpe's subtle skills fading in the face of imposing defenders

Leicester will be without Roberto Mancini for the remainder of this campaign, the Italian having returned home to talk to Fiorentina about becoming their next coach. Taylor spoke in the past tense about the 36-year-old striker's Leicester career.

"I don't regret having him here one bit and the players enjoyed him being here. I hope he's coming back - but I'm not 100 percent sure about that."

Link: http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,1527,-33833,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670