Peterborough 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else a bit worried that we will **** this up?

No. Very rarely can a team sustain the form we were showing for a 46 game season, hence why 100 point seasons are pretty rare. Even Man U are having a blip. Man U will still win the league and we'll still get promoted.

Don't panic :icon_wink

No. Very rarely can a team sustain the form we were showing for a 46 game season, hence why 100 point seasons are pretty rare. Even Man U are having a blip. Man U will still win the league and we'll still get promoted.

Don't panic :icon_wink

erm!!!

:102:

I'm gathering from this thread that some people are worried about promotion, as well as the title? Or have I read it wrong. Anyway both will be fine :icon_cool

Although I was tipping us to stay up until the very end last year :icon_eek:

:102:

I'm gathering from this thread that some people are worried about promotion, as well as the title? Or have I read it wrong. Anyway both will be fine :icon_cool

:081:

Anyone else a bit worried that we will **** this up? Next game a must win to settle some nerves surely...?

I think we will get there in the end, but it got me thinking.......

If we did fail to go up now, would it be a bigger cock-up than Holloway taking us down in the first place?

****! I was confident until I agreed with everything you said, then read that :icon_cry: what is the heaviest object I can tie to my leg yet still carry to the Tyne Bridge?

You can count on one hand how many excellent wins we've had this season

Leicester City
Games won by 1 goal: 12
Games won by 2 goals: 5
Games won by 3 goals: 3
Games won by 4 goals: 3

Peterborough
Games won by 1 goal: 14
Games won by 2 goals: 5
Games won by 3 goals: 2
Games won by 4 goals: 1

This fact check was brought to you by Foxblogger.

Blimey Markyp, having 6 fingers on one hand you must be from Hinckley or Saffron Lane.

I think we will get there in the end, but it got me thinking.......

If we did fail to go up now, would it be a bigger cock-up than Holloway taking us down in the first place?

yup. In terms of failure, last season we had months of build up to it, whereas if it happened this season it would be a shock right at the end.

(I really can't bring myself to think that we wont go up, although I can see us losing the top spot)

Last edited:
I thought Kisnorbo played alrite yesterday, and i didn't think Gradel did too bad either. Oakley had nothing on half the time hence why he was a bit dissapointing. Dyer, Fryatt, Dickov, Berner, Gilbert and Mattock were all crap.

Not so sure about Kisnorbo - he looked a bit off the pace and his passing was its normal wayward self. Gradel did fine - not only two crosses from the left wing from which we should have scored, but some really magical tackling. But, as you say, 6 players way from their best - its no surprise we lost. And the 2 full backs were shocking in defence..

My point was that we have scappred past sides to claim three points A LOT this season, where Peterborough haven't (feel free to look at the stats).

Peterborough's 7 game winning streak has all by the one, odd goal bar us on Saturday.

I thought Fryatt looked up for it but service was nil and Dickov was a twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just maybe we aren't as good as some people think we are.I would think we will go up but without quite a lot of strengthning in the close season we will come straight back down again.Basically at the moment when Howard doesn't play we are knackered upfront,be it Dickov,Hayles,Chambers or whoever none are good enough and its a glaring problem that really should have been remedied by now.

0,,10274~5635938,00.jpg

I can just about make out Mr & Mrs Clee Fox :icon_wink

Last edited:
Both Dickov and Hayles looked far from ideal at Peterbrough. Chambers would have been better IMO.

Both Dickov and Hayles looked far from ideal at Peterbrough. Chambers would have been better IMO.

None of them are good enough Alex,you know it,I know it,most of this forum know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00