Peterborough 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were better than us today. They weren't a better team than us when we put 4 past them. Over the course of the season we've been the best team by a mile.

This is the business end of the season and they are by far a better team than us as results have proven over the last six games.
Am I concerned? yes I am.

I feel there are more twist and turns still to come...hey this is Leicester we are talking about...We don't do easy.......

If we don't win the title in this poor poor poor division then I will be truly FECKING ANGRY:mad::bang::mad::bang::mad::bang:

It needs NP to kick a few arses before next weeks game.

The players and the club seem to have switched off since January.
Well smell the coffee time, before it turns into a crisis.
If that excellent result against Millwall had been reversed, i would really fear for our promotion chances now.
As it is its still totally in our hands, but another sequence of poor results next week and the alarm bells will be ringing.

Wake up City ffs!!!!!!

Hopefully, this is as worrying as it gets.

I'm still absolutely confident of promotion - but as someone has said it doesn't look as if we are now going to do it in style. This may be a good thing because I suspect that we are not well equipped to do well at a higher level and maybe this will just reinforce the need to seriously strengthen the squad rather than the present personnel being given the chance to carry things forward.

What a bunch of moaning *****!

Peterborough may have won, but they were as bad as us. Only one player from them would be able to get into our squad. On a different day we would have been able to field a different side that would have beaten them, that side will be back together soon.

Oh and Dickov please **** off!

Just goes to show how vital Howard is to us.

Peterborough may have won, but they were as bad as us. Only one player from them would be able to get into our squad. On a different day we would have been able to field a different side that would have beaten them, that side will be back together soon.

Who's moaning...stating facts :056:

I was at the match today and it was a very disappointing experience, not helped by being a city fan in the midst of the Peterborough fans!

It did seem as though we were fighting an uphill battle from the kick off, trying to play into the teeth of a gale and when the torrential hail came down just before half time I feared the worst and wasn't surprised when after failing to clear the ball they scored.

Needless to say the wind dropped significantly for the second half so we didn't benefit from it as Posh had done and the longer the game went on the more likely it became that they would add to their lead, which they duly did. In all honesty we never really looked like scoring.

I just hope with Howard and King back we don't continue to play this poorly otherwise I fear for our promotion prospects.

Hello.

Both teams were beaten by the weather in the first half today but we (Posh) murdered you in the second half. The fella that said only one Posh player would get in the Leicester squad is having a laugh? Every single Posh player was far better than their Leicester counterpart today - except for the keeper - Leicester couldn't get a shot on target so he had nothing to do.

The game was almost an exact reversal of the game at your place in December. You'll still win the league though.

Your fans looked quiet today - although you can only judge the noise by the amount of hand movements. The low roof on both ends means that the noise inside reverberates around so much you can't hear a thing from outside unless it's totally silent inside.

The last two games have provided me with horrid echos of the frustrations of last season.

Superb support coupled with performaces considerably short of expectations.

As for today, we were beaten by two great goals and a team simply performing better than us, as our form just hasn't been right ever since thrashing Walsall and feeling like nothing could stop us.

Promotion? In the bag before today.

Two wins is all we need and considering our playing squad and management team we are dead certs to do that.

If we would like to be champions, it's pull your socks up time.

On a positive note, the 5Live commentary was a welcome change from Springer's drivel.

I thought it was dreadful. Full of cliches and they constantly got players names wrong and then corrected themselves. I am a big 5 live fan but I thought that was shite.

I thought it was dreadful. Full of cliches and they constantly got players names wrong and then corrected themselves. I am a big 5 live fan but I thought that was shite.

me too

PMSL:icon_bigg

UP THE POSH...

PMSL:icon_bigg

UP THE POSH...

What was the score at the Walkers?

and yes only one of your lot would make our squad, if he was lucky. I also cannot recall another team which had so many players go down, they were not time wasting were they?

Your not concerned that we have been very average for the last 2 months.:102:
Its not the fact we lost today, its the recent performances that dont inspire confidence.
We SHOULD be promoted and hopefully as champions, but i fear we are starting to look over our shoulders when our season should already be over.
We must not lose any more ground next week. And no i'm not hitting the panic button, just concerned about our recent form.

Your not concerned that we have been very average for the last 2 months.:102:
Its not the fact we lost today, its the recent performances that dont inspire confidence.
We SHOULD be promoted and hopefully as champions, but i fear we are starting to look over our shoulders when our season should already be over.
We must not lose any more ground next week. And no i'm not hitting the panic button, just concerned about our recent form.

Not worried at all, not worried from the day we went down at Stoke. This is a shit division full to the brim with shit teams. Every now and then one of those shit teams will beat us, but we gain points from the rest of the matches to make up for those losses.
Our problem this season is that EVERY team we play against, be it home or away will up their game because it is the biggest of the season for them.
In a couple of weeks this blip will be forgotten as we celebrate promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669