Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon

Whoop whoop whoop i have just talked the ticket office into letting me have 3 tickets with only 2 client referance numbers and a day early too. i thought i'd chance my arm and give them another ring. i will be in the standing area too.

A big thank you too Rolydog who has given me a client referance number. I'm happy to oblige with a lift for you too mate. :038:

:023:

Got a call this morning from my email the other day offering me tickets, so there should still be some available if people want them

Although I expect us to sell out, the uptake has been no where near as popular as the MK Dons game. I wonder if it's the fact there are no big comfy chairs at Peterborough :icon_wink

According to sources there is a very large queue outside the ticket office today.

I have just got back from the ground and they are expecting to sell out by lunch time.

So some season ticket holder may not get tickets because the ticket office didn't stick to the priority system earlier in the week.

looks that way. i'm not even a member but have been most games. i just quoted my uncles name and rolydog's bro's name and they let me have tickets.

i'm not complaining but i know some will. i give myself a pat on the back for being able to talk the ticket office round. i'm crap at bluffing usually but it worked this time.

i blame the club for being in this division where grounds cant hold many and for winning regularly :icon_lol:

Keep this to football please lazzer. who wants to hear the weathergirls

Im impressed you made the comparison of my post to that song.You are obviously familiar with the lyrics and must sing it often.

Just got back from the ground with my two tickets. The ticket office wasn't busy at all but the (ugly) bird behind the counter said they were expecting them all to be sold today.

Although I expect us to sell out, the uptake has been no where near as popular as the MK Dons game. I wonder if it's the fact there are no big comfy chairs at Peterborough :icon_wink

The q was of equal size to Dons but it appears that the demand will not persist.

A lot of oldies put off because there is only standing left.

Nice one lazzer, nice one son. :icon_bigg

The q was of equal size to Dons but it appears that the demand will not persist.

A lot of oldies put off because there is only standing left.

Nice one lazzer, nice one son. :icon_bigg

:icon_wink

my auntie and uncle who are season tick holders are meant to be getting them, duno if they have or not yet though-they've not sold out yet though have they?

my auntie and uncle who are season tick holders are meant to be getting them, duno if they have or not yet though-they've not sold out yet though have they?

There has been two reports in this thread today. One saying they expect to be sold out by lunch, and another saying expect to by sold out by the end of the day.

No official word on the OS though.

There has been two reports in this thread today. One saying they expect to be sold out by lunch, and another saying expect to by sold out by the end of the day.

No official word on the OS though.

Almost as I type it ...

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1594398,00.html

Peterborough United Sold Out
Posted on: Wed 18 Mar 2009

Leicester City today confirmed they had sold out their entire allocation of tickets for the clash against Peterborough United at London Road on Saturday, March 28 (12 noon).

The Foxes had been allocated a total of 4,000 tickets for the highly anticipated League One fixture.

But the last ticket was snapped up at 16:30 today - meaning that Nigel Pearson's men will once again be backed by a massive awayday following.

However, the club confirmed that tickets currently remain ion general sale for the League One clash against Colchester United at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday, March 21.

Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "Your support is crutial to us. To be taking 4,000 supporters to Peterborough is tremendous and we also look set to have a big crowd inside the stadium for our game against Colchester this weekend."

Got mine on monday, but feel sorry for the people who didnt get them i know how they feel was annoyed when i missed out on the Dons tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669