Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home end skirmish again then

Home end skirmish again then

Will be difficult to stop. Don't see how they can do the post code thing with it being a local match.

My tickets came yesterday after i had to argue that i was P2 having been P2 for the whole season and now have been changed to P3!

Has anybody read the Mercury article today?

Leicester City have taken only three days to sell their entire 4,000-ticket allocation for the League One top-table clash at Peterborough a week on Saturday.

Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "To be taking 4,000 supporters to Peterborough is tremendous and we also look set to have a big crowd inside our stadium for Saturday's match with Colchester."

Posh have also sold more than 7,000 tickets. The capacity at London Road is just over 15,000.

There might be a message hidden in there somewhere.

got mine but might have 2 spare.paid £20 each from a mates mate girlfriend in ticket office so if we cant get rid to mates and i ask £20 dont whinge.

perhaps u dont remember trying to flog a pair of tixs on here last time.i got slated cos the bloke i was selling em for wanted a fiver on top of each ticket.hence my post.

Yeah i have mate. I'm in the standing area. I managed to talk the ticket office into letting me have 3 and then Git boy got me another 2.

so again i'll be attending with old man hampton, wonkey eyed browse, the gecko that is chris conway and gonzo lookalike eddie!

You attending with ur motley crue?

Is that social handgrenade going? Yeah I'm going with Payney, his Dad and me Chip, got standing tickets too. You on the lash or are you driving?

Is that social handgrenade going? Yeah I'm going with Payney, his Dad and me Chip, got standing tickets too. You on the lash or are you driving?

Yeah the Git's going with his bro. I dunno now weather i'm driving. Some split arse decided to ram the love wagon yesterday so it may be going in the garage next sat now.

If so we'll prob end up getting the train or getting someone else to drive.

Yeah the Git's going with his bro. I dunno now weather i'm driving. Some split arse decided to ram the love wagon yesterday so it may be going in the garage next sat now.

If so we'll prob end up getting the train or getting someone else to drive.

We'll have to meet up for a beer in the ground then. I take it you'll be standing at the back? :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669