Pre Match Peterborough v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester v Peterborough

Have we ever actually won away to Peterborough?

Have we ever actually won away to Peterborough?

09/10 season, we won 2-1, Steve Howard and Andy King scoring to make it a great day on the terracing.

09/10 season, we won 2-1, Steve Howard and Andy King scoring to make it a great day on the terracing.

And James Vaughan played in his slippers, chuffing useless he was.

I can't for the life of me remember that game.

Don't worry, ted, we just need Mawsley to come in and post now to keep up the album cover avatar club. :icon_wink

Our work are partnered to help the charity that collects money outside the ground on match day (firstly dig deep guys, the locals aren't that generous).

I was collecting at the Posh v Reading game (easy way to earn a free ticket to stand outside the ground with a bucket for 1 hour), and to be honest they were the better team who more than deserved their win. They play some good football and are very mobile.

This could be a tricky away tie, and definitely not a game that should be seen as a banker, we could be on the end of a beating.

Don't worry, ted, we just need Mawsley to come in and post now to keep up the album cover avatar club. :icon_wink

Whose album cover is yours?

Last edited:

:038:

Crack-Crack-Crackity Jones, Crack-Crack Crackity Jones!

Do you know how many different avatars I've had now?

13, baby.

And man is five and man is five and man is five, then the devil is six and the devil is six and the devil is six, the gooddd is seven, then goodddd is seven, then gooodddd is seven.

That used to be one of my absolute favourite albums as a teenager. Haven't listened to it in ages, will have to dig it out and give it another listen. Always found Surfer Rosa a little disappointing though, Where is My Mind? aside, obviously.

Last edited:

And man is five and man is five and man is five, then the devil is six and the devil is six and the devil is six, the gooddd is seven, then goodddd is seven, then gooodddd is seven.

That used to be one of my absolute favourite albums as a teenager. Haven't listened to it in ages, will have to dig it out and give it another listen. Always found Surfer Rosa a little disappointing though, Where is My Mind? aside, obviously.

I was listening to that when you posted that on my way home, as well as `Hey` and `gigantic`.
Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670