Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first weekend in absolutely ages that I havn't been at the weekend, or even the midweek games... so I'm going to happily sit in front of my PC all day today, watching the scores come in on the BBC live text while I listen to the game on RL.

Ahhh the joys of unemployment :) C'mon City, make it a happy weekend for me

Peterborough are no better than the rest of the teams in this division.

I am sick of hearing how hard the next game is going to be and we might get stuffed etc.

Feck off, we will beat any team in this division

I suspect that a certain amount of irony was included in that message but, it does gel with a feeling that I can detect from some quarters. I think that we may get a blooded nose somewhere along the line - and this fixture feels right....

No my post was 100% serious

There you go Diken, as I said my post was 100% serious. Do not doubt me!

Another shite team sent packing today.

There you go Diken, as I said my post was 100% serious. Do not doubt me!

Another shite team sent packing today.

this is promising. last season, shite teams sent us packing. we are making progress....

this is promising. last season, shite teams sent us packing. we are making progress....

and your point is?

We are in a different division this season you know, one lower than last season.

Last season better teams sent us packing we were the shite team. I was never confident last season. Third division football teams are utter rubbish and we SHOULD beat them week in week out. It will be soooo much different next season though.

and your point is?

We are in a different division this season you know, one lower than last season.

Last season better teams sent us packing we were the shite team. I was never confident last season. Third division football teams are utter rubbish and we SHOULD beat them week in week out. It will be soooo much different next season though.

you miserable git

so that davies can play midfield with king releasing oakley and dyer forward. king will get forward as well occasionally - as he does.
less need for a protective midfielder at home. and davies and king will give us a lot more impetus.
berner will be a good shout for left back with more pace than powell and tall for defending set pieces.

having said all that i think powell and berner will start - and not davies.

I'll concede to you on this one :icon_wink

for this game i'd like to see us pull Berner back to left back - get Tunchev on the pitch and start with Davies.

Your wish is Nigel's command

so that davies can play midfield with king releasing oakley and dyer forward. king will get forward as well occasionally - as he does.
less need for a protective midfielder at home. and davies and king will give us a lot more impetus.
berner will be a good shout for left back with more pace than powell and tall for defending set pieces.

having said all that i think powell and berner will start - and not davies.

Great shout there, Sparky.

Fair play too to NP for acknowledging this and playing Davies in the middle. Posh were always likely to fancy their chances by playing the game, rather than like most of our opposition down here this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00