Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really looking forward to this game.
i'm going to listen to it on five live, because since i came to that boring nil nil against northants we've won every game at home - so i'm clearly a jinx (and this is not time to balls it up.
for this game i'd like to see us pull Berner back to left back - get Tunchev on the pitch and start with Davies.
With the way that dyer plays it'll be more like a 4-3-3 at home which should see us take them down..
If we can stick 3 goals past posh and win the game it'll be a hammer blow to the rest of th division and we could end up 5 points clear come ten to 5 this afternoon.

COME ON THE FOXES!!!

Martin

Gilbert Hobbs Tunchev Berner

Oakley King Davies

Fryatt Dyer

Howard

Subs: Cisak, Morrison, Dickov, Campbell, Chambers

that's an average age of 22 1/2 even though we'd be playing three of our oldest players in Berner, Oakley and Howard.
Good signs

12-0

Martin

Gilbert Hobbs Tunchev Berner

Oakley King Davies

Fryatt Dyer

Howard

Subs: Cisak, Morrison, Dickov, Campbell, Chambers

Why are you playing Berner at left back when he has proven to be a key component in the midfield, allowing King and Oakley the time to press forward?

so that davies can play midfield with king releasing oakley and dyer forward. king will get forward as well occasionally - as he does.
less need for a protective midfielder at home. and davies and king will give us a lot more impetus.
berner will be a good shout for left back with more pace than powell and tall for defending set pieces.

having said all that i think powell and berner will start - and not davies.

Nice planning again with Tigers, City and the christmas shoppers:icon_roll
Part of the reason why I can't be arsed to go. The F**king Egg Men will have all the spaces.

Too much hassle for very little reward.

Part of the reason why I can't be arsed to go. The F**king Egg Men will have all the spaces.

Too much hassle for very little reward.

booooooooo

Right, I'm off now. See you there, thems wot's goin.

watching bham reading on the telly.

prediction; we'll be in the top 6 of the championship next season.

come on the foxes!!!

ps; it's about time we came up with some songs for Tunchev and King. Time was we would never stop singing when we had players who had performed as well as they have!

so that davies can play midfield with king releasing oakley and dyer forward. king will get forward as well occasionally - as he does.
less need for a protective midfielder at home. and davies and king will give us a lot more impetus.
berner will be a good shout for left back with more pace than powell and tall for defending set pieces.

having said all that i think powell and berner will start - and not davies.

King cannot play as a holding midfielder, he has proven that with his poor performances their this season.

Davies has had about 30 minutes on the pitch and scored an easy goal, I don't see why you are so desperate to change what has looked our best midfield for seasons?

King cannot play as a holding midfielder, he has proven that with his poor performances their this season.

Davies has had about 30 minutes on the pitch and scored an easy goal, I don't see why you are so desperate to change what has looked our best midfield for seasons?

there :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00