Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Mattock been involved lately?

Is he injured, or on his way?

He didn't play against Southend and Carlisle because he had a sickness that affected some of the acadamy lads too

There's been a few games of late I've been highly confident of us winning and even when we have gone behind at Carlisle and versus the Daggers.

This week have no confidence at all of us winning.

i sense peterbrough will get a right beating....our 5 games in a row of winning and they have some 16 games they haven't lost, i sense a 3 or 4-1 win against them.

Xmas is coming, we are at home and the boys seem fired up as of late they don't want to let that top spot go and want to have a good christmas, Fryatt will score and have another good game for the clubs that are showing "interest".

A win will give us a 10point lead over them

2-1 City. We'll give away a soft goal early on and Fryatt and Dyer will get the goals in the second half, leaving us to defend like maniacs in the last 5 minutes.

2-1 City. We'll give away a soft goal early on and Fryatt and Dyer will get the goals in the second half, leaving us to defend like maniacs in the last 5 minutes.

Talk like that won't do Nottingham's diarrhoea any good!

Fryatt will celebrate signing a lucrative new contract by banging the only goal in a 1-0 win.

0-1 Peterborough - McLean

Peterborough are no better than the rest of the teams in this division.

I am sick of hearing how hard the next game is going to be and we might get stuffed etc.

Feck off, we will beat any team in this division

Peterborough are no better than the rest of the teams in this division.

I am sick of hearing how hard the next game is going to be and we might get stuffed etc.

Feck off, we will beat any team in this division

I suspect that a certain amount of irony was included in that message but, it does gel with a feeling that I can detect from some quarters. I think that we may get a blooded nose somewhere along the line - and this fixture feels right....

I suspect that a certain amount of irony was included in that message but, it does gel with a feeling that I can detect from some quarters. I think that we may get a blooded nose somewhere along the line - and this fixture feels right....
No my post was 100% serious

No my post was 100% serious

I agree we can beat any team in this league and i will be predicting wins week in, week out.

what we need to do is get a healthy lead by end of jan and hopefully the pack behind us will think that we are out of sight and look not to lose to us and stick 10 men behind the ball. we can break any team down. might take a good hour in most games but we'll still win the majority

I thought that we didn't do so well trying to break teams down with 11 behind the ball. we are susceptible to a team on the break.

Got a feeling there's goals in tomorrow's game, and also that it's Howard's time to get on the scoresheet. The latter has no scientific basis whatsoever, but the former is based on the fact that both teams will be confident and going for the win.

Got a feeling there's goals in tomorrow's game, and also that it's Howard's time to get on the scoresheet. The latter has no scientific basis whatsoever, but the former is based on the fact that both teams will be confident and going for the win.

It's a scientific fact the game is not tomorrow.:icon_wink

i see Kevin 'Rooster' Russell is Mr Ferguson's assistant at Posh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00