Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that a certain amount of irony was included in that message...

Yes, he's well known for his sense of irony is BG, sometimes I wish he'd just come out and say what's really on his mind

Last edited:
The best strikers we will face this season, could be a close one, might not be, who knows?

3-2

We (Posh) are the most skillful side in the division and in George Boyd we have it's best player (he's still on the way up - Fryatt, before you argue, has simply found his level).

However, we have been looking worse and worse over the last few weeks and I see a 4-1 to Leicester coming up - or technically 8-2 with the amount of beer I'm going to have before hand.

Not too fussed. As long as we're in touch as March starts we'll take one of the two automatics.

We (Posh) are the most skillful side in the division and in George Boyd we have it's best player (he's still on the way up - Fryatt, before you argue, has simply found his level).

However, we have been looking worse and worse over the last few weeks and I see a 4-1 to Leicester coming up - or technically 8-2 with the amount of beer I'm going to have before hand.

Not too fussed. As long as we're in touch as March starts we'll take one of the two automatics.

ooh get you, we (leicester) dont really give a shit what you (posh) have to say.

Though for the record, Fryatt has certainly found his level, as have you (Posh)

Very friendly. Aren't you clever?

Friendly? I come on here to read about the goings on of Leicester City, With the greatest of respect i dont care what you think of our players, and even less about what you think of your own players, and your drinking habits interest me even less than the previous 2!!!!

Merry Christmas though x

Last edited:
Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Hobbs
Berner

Oakley
Davies
King
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

Subs:
Cisak, Edworthy, Gradel, Adams & Dickov

Score: 1-0 Leicester goal from a midfielder; possibly Davies.

We (Posh) are the most skillful side (and? does skill alone win trophies?) in the division and in George Boyd (yep, ive heard he's very good) we have it's best player (he's still on the way up - Fryatt, before you argue, has simply found his level (and?)).

However, we have been looking worse and worse over the last few weeks (your self defence mechanism has kicked in - we are in poor form, blah, blah, blah...) and I see a 4-1 to Leicester coming up - or technically 8-2 with the amount of beer I'm going to have before hand (your a piss head....great......its nice to meet another....).

Not too fussed (but you obviously are because you are posting). As long as we're in touch as March starts we'll take one of the two automatics.

Were you pissed when you posted this by any chance? posting suicide i think!

Last edited:
ooh get you, we (leicester) dont really give a shit what you (posh) have to say.

I'm interested.
As long as they're not arseholes constantly posting shite, all & any opposing fans are welcome here.

and in George Boyd we have it's best player (he's still on the way up - Fryatt, before you argue, has simply found his level).

I've seen Boyd play on a couple of occasion and TBH, he didn't stand out apart from the immediate rush to the head that P'boro fans suffered when he got the ball. I thought Mackail-Smith was much better player but he cannae finish. McLean does naff all but is a predator in the box.

Boyd hasn't had a scramble for his signature yet though unlike McLean whose had offers knocked back left, right and centre. Explain.

The more I keep reading of P'boro, the more similar I reckon they are to Scunny. Everything all up top and nuffink at the back.

Last edited:
I've seen Boyd play on a couple of occasion and TBH, he didn't stand out apart from the immediate rush to the head that P'boro fans suffered when he got the ball. I thought Mackail-Smith was much better player but he cannae finish. McLean does naff all but is a predator in the box.

Boyd hasn't had a scramble for his signature yet though unlike McLean whose had offers knocked back left, right and centre. Explain.

The more I keep reading of P'boro, the more similar I reckon they are to Scunny. Everything all up top and nuffink at the back.
McLean and Mackail-Smith are the two hardest working forwards I have ever seen. However, both of them are terrible finishers and need four or five chances for each goal (McLean must have been having a good finishing day when you saw him).

We have signed Gabby Zakauni at centre back and he is excellent, but ineligible Saturday (loan has finished and permanent can't go through until Jan 1st). Means we have three decent defenders and a good keeper.

Our problem is in the middle of midfield and if you crowd that area (with reasonably skillful players) you will beat us. Hopefully something will be done about that in Jan.

We are looking forward to this game. It is close and easy to get to and should be a good match. Our local media is trying to make this a derby and it's not.

They haven't got any. Should reverse the game at Sixfields to the Walkers and let them take the gate receipts taking away the police bill. That way at least more than 1200 Citeh fans will see the game.
Slagging Northampton. You'll be very welcome at London Road with an attitude like that.

Slagging Northampton. You'll be very welcome at London Road with an attitude like that.

I say this has someone who fully supports football all the way across the leagues but I find Northampton, along with Chester...one of the few places which probably don't deserve a team in the Football League. The city/town doesn't support them, the local people don't support them and neither do the local councils. Oxford and a few other deserve (possibly Cambridge :icon_lol:) their place.

I've been London Road on a couple of occasions over the past few years as a neutral. Most recently the 1st versus 2nd fixture against McDons.

P'boro are the club I respect the most outside of us in this division. If only for pulling Leeds United's pants down at LR this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00