Photo gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
top idea webbo. Now the whole world can see me naked.

Why do we want to see photos of each other:icon_conf or is it for photos of anything.Wouldn't have a clue how to post a photo anyway,just as well with me being an ugly fecker

highland fox said:
Why do we want to see photos of each other:icon_conf or is it for photos of anything.Wouldn't have a clue how to post a photo anyway,just as well with me being an ugly fecker

It would be for photos of anything (although the usual forum rules will apply!).

Uploading photos as attachments to messages is easy enough at the moment (when typing a new message, click on manage attachments and a new window should pop up, then click on browse to find the picture on your PC, then click on upload) , but this should make it easier for people to upload and display their photos.

webmaster said:
It would be for photos of anything (although the usual forum rules will apply!).

Uploading photos as attachments to messages is easy enough at the moment (when typing a new message, click on manage attachments and a new window should pop up, then click on browse to find the picture on your PC, then click on upload) , but this should make it easier for people to upload and display their photos.

Not to me it isn't.Needless to say I will remain invisible.

highland fox said:
I'm Computer illiterate.

Does that mean you haven't even tried, because you've convinced yourself it's too difficult?

If you can follow simple instructions you can upload pictures from your PC onto this site.

How you get the pictures onto your PC might be more of a problem though.

wicked idea we can have an away trip section home game section etc. ive got some good pics of my trips to see the city. please get this sorted its a top idea

No...but there may be some changes to the site in the next few weeks.

How would people react to a change of name?
Can't say what it would change to at the moment, all will be revealed in a few days.

Change of name wouldn't bother me, i still call it Filbertstreet.net

What sort of changes might there be?

No...but there may be some changes to the site in the next few weeks.

How would people react to a change of name?
Can't say what it would change to at the moment, all will be revealed in a few days.

Go on the Jeff, How much did you sell the name 'Talkingballs' for then??:icon_bigg

:eek:

I'm not selling the TB name, but I am in the process of acquiring a different name which I plan to put a new LCFC site on, it's just a question of whether I integrate the forum into the new site or keep it separate.

Will the new site have a Forum and would it be just a LCFC Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669