Pitch invasion if promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for that. My day has been quite spoilt by fretting over this. Papers have been unread, conversation has been desultory and my brow has been furrowed. "What is distracting you?"people have cried "why the glum face?" "I fear that Jenks might invade the pitch. He may go up to Wasilewski and shout something about invading Poland" I sob.

I believe you. I will sleep soundly tonight. Yet wait a minute. Promises can be broken. There are gullible members of my family who (whisper it softly) believed Nick Clegg. I think I will only stop worrying when the Doncaster match is over and I gaze upon a Jenks-free pitch. :icon_bigg
Excellent.

Thank goodness for that. My day has been quite spoilt by fretting over this. Papers have been unread, conversation has been desultory and my brow has been furrowed. "What is distracting you?"people have cried "why the glum face?" "I fear that Jenks might invade the pitch. He may go up to Wasilewski and shout something about invading Poland" I sob.

I believe you. I will sleep soundly tonight. Yet wait a minute. Promises can be broken. There are gullible members of my family who (whisper it softly) believed Nick Clegg. I think I will only stop worrying when the Doncaster match is over and I gaze upon a Jenks-free pitch.

:038: :icon_bigg

Last edited by a moderator:
Were meant to be clappys and smilies in there ha! Fat fingers on an iPad mini !!

I still don't understand how he got past those chains.

He must be some sort of super athlete or something

I still don't understand how he got past those chains.

He must be some sort of super athlete or something

I am utterly stunned that the police truly wanted to impose a 5 year banning order, absolute madness.

I am utterly stunned that the police truly wanted to impose a 5 year banning order, absolute madness.

Got to catch the real people that have a detrimental effect on society hey!?!

Thumbs up to the judge who told the Police where to go though as the cost of implementing the banning order would hugely outweight the benefits of stopping some over excited kid go to the football for the next 5 years!

But he's from Earl Shilton which is pretty close to Hinckley.

We need protecting from those types!

Or second? He seems unable to count them himself!

Don't be stupid Bob. He has three toes (on each foot) so counting to three is relatively straight forward. Six could be a problem unless he remembers to take both socks off SIMALTANEOUSLY.

But he's from Earl Shilton which is pretty close to Hinckley.

We need protecting from those types!
I drove through Hinckley once. Always makes me think of a certain Wire song when I think of that drive.

Don't be stupid Bob. He has three toes (on each foot) so counting to three is relatively straight forward. Six could be a problem unless he remembers to take both socks off SIMALTANEOUSLY.
If you're gonna take the piss out of somebody else's intelligence, it'd probably be a good idea to check your own spelling :icon_bigg

Camberwell you idiot where are U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47