Pitch invasion if promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be a lot of people in the cells in Burnley tonight. The ****in no good scumbags!

Sky Sports talking about it in a positive manner and enjoying it for what it is.

Fans celebrating with the players on the pitch, hooligan scum, ban and fine all 10,000 of the bastards.

All of them morons and outrageous criminals, apparently, rather than excited fans celebrating an outstanding achievement

How sad

Disgraceful scenes of criminality and moronic behaviour

How can the police simply stand by and let it happen ?

Look at them, they appear to be laughing and smiling while they commit the atrocity. I feel sick.

Last edited:
I suppose it makes a change from their usual pastime of burning corner shops and beating Asians.

'grats Burnley, I think many are surprised you stayed with it. I thought it'd be QPR for certain at the turn of the year.

Absolute scum bags and really stomach churning to watch such hooligan behaviour.

Can't believe the police are just catching murders and rapists etc when there are people openly committing such atrocities as entering the field of a professional football pitch.

I'm scared to leave my home whilst the ~40k that invaded pitches at Wolves, Brentford and now Burnley are free roaming the streets.

Maybe we need to listen to UKIP - I think that all of this barbaric behaviour stems from Europe...

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf 3m
WOW: Cologne fans produce this stunning pitch invasion after gaining promotion back into the Bundesliga.

BlxmnEBIMAEUNLu.jpg

Those Germans sure know how to celebrate.

Assuming we've won it by then, or on the day, I'd hope they'd let fans on the pitch to celebrate.

Don't worry David I have absolutely no intention of joining in - .

Thank goodness for that. My day has been quite spoilt by fretting over this. Papers have been unread, conversation has been desultory and my brow has been furrowed. "What is distracting you?"people have cried "why the glum face?" "I fear that Jenks might invade the pitch. He may go up to Wasilewski and shout something about invading Poland" I sob.

I believe you. I will sleep soundly tonight. Yet wait a minute. Promises can be broken. There are gullible members of my family who (whisper it softly) believed Nick Clegg. I think I will only stop worrying when the Doncaster match is over and I gaze upon a Jenks-free pitch. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669