Place called Vertigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read all of your posts, and they are very interesting, but I just want to clarify that I never wanted this thread to evolve into all out war. I think what Craig Levein has achieved has been fantastic thus far. I just don't want our expectations to esculate to the extent that we can only be dissapointed. Its great to aim high...and we should, but lets not start calling for heads if we go through a blip.

Up the Foxes!!!! :twisted:

Silver Fox, I don't think Craig Levein has achieved anything as yet - except to steady a ship that was steady enough already (but perhaps one that was becalmed under DB's brief stewardship).

The testing time is coming up - most new managers have a honeymoon period (statistics, not moronic hearsay, state this) when results pick up a little as demotivated players start to play for their futures.

I'll be very interested to see how many self styled City-till-I-die loyalists stick with CL should times become more interesting again. But in true moronic footballing tradition they will have completely forgotten they ever backed him.

And I'll be the one backing him to the hilt ...

if you are you are a true football fan why do you not follow true moronic footballing tradition or are you a one off ?

And I'll be the one backing him to the hilt ...

Just like you backed Adams, Bonehead/Chandler/James/Oadby/Judydog/voice of reason etc., with your ridiculous inability to see the plain truth before your old and wart ridden nose

What a truly pitiful individual you are

10/11 - the day the bonehead army saved our club, and I will never let you forget it

a few points to be made here (admittedly after a few pints in the pub - i'm back to usa tomorrow :( ):

1. as LCFC fans we do not 'deserve' to see great football

2. the team seems much more motivated now than under Adams

3. the manager looks like he cares (important to fickle bonehead fans :) )

4. we are playing better football (unscientific i know, but who would argue?)

happy holidays to you all. hopefully i will return permanently from stateside later in the year.

chins up.

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS

SamJ

We don't not deserve good football, but we don't deserve it either.

If you think we do, what for? For buying a season ticket?

It is not a god given right that leicester fans are to watch good football.

Everyones getting carried away over Levein. We were playing better under Wilkinson/Bassett!

Adams quit on 11th October - represented as 10/11 in accordance with the way Chandler/James Walker/Oadby Fox/Voice of Reason/Judydog/Bonehead likes to record dates (as in 9/11 being the 11th September for the yanks)

U2 piss me off. Also, Bono says he still hasn't found what he's looking for - well I'm not surprised, maybe if he took his sunglasses off when he's inside he'll see more clearly. Knob.

Perish the thought but I don't think any of you lot suffering from 'goldfish syndrome' will be backing CL quite as enthusiastically if we don't beat Reading tomorrow. And if we lose against F****t - God help you Craig!

The real truth, of course, like all footie fans, is that you most of you are full of shit. The booing was just as loud against Sunderland and Plymouth (at half time) as it was under Adams (and it was targeted at CL). Players continue to be barracked (and you lot wonder why they don't applaud you at the end of games).

And the Kop can't come up with a song to save its life. Not even when we're winning. Great ground, shit fans eh?

bonehead said:
Perish the thought but I don't think any of you lot suffering from 'goldfish syndrome' will be backing CL quite as enthusiastically if we don't beat Reading tomorrow. And if we lose against F****t - God help you Craig!

The real truth, of course, like all footie fans, is that you most of you are full of shit. The booing was just as loud against Sunderland and Plymouth (at half time) as it was under Adams (and it was targeted at CL). Players continue to be barracked (and you lot wonder why they don't applaud you at the end of games).

And the Kop can't come up with a song to save its life. Not even when we're winning. Great ground, shit fans eh?

Yeah we are all sh*t apart from you, move on!

bonehead said:

refering to football fans as "you" seems to indicate you are not a football fan yourself is this correct and if not are you alsofull of shit?

Joe_Fox said:
U2 piss me off. Also, Bono says he still hasn't found what he's looking for - well I'm not surprised, maybe if he took his sunglasses off when he's inside he'll see more clearly. Knob.

U2 ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670