Plane Crash - New York (River Hudson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard about this, apparently the plane ran into a bird, everyone is OK luckily though

153 people on board. Reports suggest everyone has been rescued. No serious injuries reported so far. Many of the people who have been rescued didn't even get wet!

153 people on board. Reports suggest everyone has been rescued. No serious injuries reported so far. Many of the people who have been rescued didn't even get wet!

... until they pissed themselves as they realised how lucky they had been.

That's what they might be saying now. Helpfully, we have some conspiracy theorists here who will soon put you right.

I have been reliably informed that the birds were part of Al-queda(or however you spell it)

They have found documents naming the leader as mohammed duck. somone's been recruiting the ducks it looks like. clever ploy. get the ducks on their side. we are in a fight against terrorism!!!

really though well done mr pilot for bringing them down safely.

I have been reliably informed that the birds were part of Al-queda(or however you spell it)

They have found documents naming the leader as mohammed duck. somone's been recruiting the ducks it looks like. clever ploy. get the ducks on their side. we are in a fight against terrorism!!!

really though well done mr pilot for bringing them down safely.

Except that the birds were geese. :icon_roll

The insurance bill will run into millions. I bet some so and so will feather his nest as well. I hope the loss adjusters don't duck out of this one.

Did you read the whole of the post he was replying to, not just the first line?

No. I didn't read any of it. How much time do you think I have got?

:icon_redf

i'm not the only one then!

As the birds were not ducks but geese then they could not have been part of Al-queda(sic) and the documents found are therefore not relevant. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46