play off dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question : Am I right in assuming members get priority over general sale, regardless of whether any recent matches attended?

If so, what would stop 2000 people becoming members 2 weeks before the playoff final - is that allowed?

They would probably close membership applications until after the final.

sorry - that doesnt make sense. why on earth would anyone become a member after the final? :)

I believe in previous years they have closed the membership applications around march to start this type of thing. Might be wrong though.

Question : Am I right in assuming members get priority over general sale, regardless of whether any recent matches attended?

If so, what would stop 2000 people becoming members 2 weeks before the playoff final - is that allowed?

I didn't think members got priority :102: I've no idea though really. They might. I couldn't give a toss.

sorry - that doesnt make sense. why on earth would anyone become a member after the final? :)

Hmm, tricky one that.

In our case with the Cup semis and final, it was used as a marketing opportunity to sell as many season tickets as possible. There was little, if any, on general sale. Mandy would surely do the same?

hmm

Now i'm wondering what to do - i was hoping to become a member purely for priority over general sale, if indeed there was any.

The last time I didnt get membership we ended up going wembley for the cup final against Tranmere. Ended up queuing from 10pm the night before to 8am when they were released on general sale - I vowed I would never do that again :icon_eek:

Play-off semi finals and cup replays have always taken place midweek. They're not going to change it just because you don't like travelling to midweek matches.

Just to clarify - the second legs of play-off semi-finals take place midweek - the first legs take place at the weekend, as you have shown in your illustration of last season's Burnley games earlier in the thread.

I am sure that the same will apply this season. The games will be played on the dates given by Nottingham Fox as early as post #6 of this thread.

In our case with the Cup semis and final, it was used as a marketing opportunity to sell as many season tickets as possible. There was little, if any, on general sale. Mandy would surely do the same?

I think that's pretty standard practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669