play off dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
membership on the £15 ends today, emails i recived today read.... Dear Jason,

Purchasing a membership does not guarantee you tickets. Season ticket holders get priority and if there are still tickets available the next priority is members. Any membership purchased whether it be £15, £50 or £99 will give you priority over non members on tickets.

Kind Regards

Lucy
and..

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your email. The only way that you will get priority over general sale is to become a member. Please note that when tickets go on sale to members you are only entitled to one ticket per membership.

But she didnt say anything on those emails about it ending today? Was it a separate email - or did she state that over the phone?

or have you just misinterpreted what she said jas? :)

You can buy mini season tickets as of today. Gives you all the same priveliges as a current ST holder ... cheap renewals and priority away tickets.

when are the dates!! sat wed?? or sat sat 8th or 9th 1st game for sure, but 2nd leg is a mystery still

Well the final is on the 22nd of May (Saturday) I have a football Tournment in Germany that weekend, but Leicester city getting into the final is of course first priority

when are the dates!! sat wed?? or sat sat 8th or 9th 1st game for sure, but 2nd leg is a mystery still

This makes zero sense and (very) limited sense at the same time.

Are you asking the same question that's been asked repeatedly throughout this thread, of which no-one is 100% sure?

Are you asking the same question that's been asked repeatedly throughout this thread, of which no-one is 100% sure?

He seems to be.

I'm sure the play-off dates won't be finalised until the season has finished and Sky have decided when they want the games to be. They're usually spread out so Sky can show as many games as possible.

He seems to be.

I'm sure the play-off dates won't be finalised until the season has finished and Sky have decided when they want the games to be. They're usually spread out so Sky can show as many games as possible.

Also, I'm sure BM mentioned that becuase of the snow there was going to be a 10-games-in-a-week pile-up near the end of the season, so we need to squeeze that in at some point.

We best not have a play off game on the 9th because I am in a final for my Sunday league team that name meaning I would have a massive dilemma!

We best not have a play off game on the 9th because I am in a final for my Sunday league team that name meaning I would have a massive dilemma!

I'm sure that Sky and the Football League will bear that in mind before making their decision.

Don't the BBC have some of the playoff games this year? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Or maybe it's just the highlights.

Well they have chosen eight of their ten matches up to April 5. Leaves two games for them to choose for coverage.

This is what they said before the start of the season:

"Live coverage of the Football League also returns to the BBC for the first time since 1988. Ten matches from the Championship will be shown live.

Highlights of the end-of-season play-offs will bring the season to a dramatic conclusion."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669