Play-off semi-final 1st Leg - City 0 Cardiff 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be like the Swansea game but without the vitriol. Lovely stuff.

Be the third biggest away following wouldn't it...after Newcastle and Swansea. I am all for proper atmosphere bring it on.

Though there was one particular old, fat **** who got on my tits during the league game. Win and every chant I sing will be directed at him.

Though there was one particular old, fat **** who got on my tits during the league game. Win and every chant I sing will be directed at him.

Was he wearing a red jacket, massive matching trousers and a possibly false beard? I think he was in the Leicester end.

Be the third biggest away following wouldn't it...after Newcastle and Swansea. I am all for proper atmosphere bring it on.

In your dreams.....Sheff Wed brought more.

In all seriousness, whilst we have the best chance of getting the goal back at home, stating the blindingly obvious all you guys have to do is simply score first. Whole new ball game then.....

In all seriousness, whilst we have the best chance of getting the goal back at home, stating the blindingly obvious all you guys have to do is simply score first. Whole new ball game then.....

Exactly my thoughts.

If we get one at their place to level it, I reckon their home fans will start sh*tting themselves.

Good luck tonight. I personally think you may need it.

You looking for an easier ride in the final?

Good luck tonight. I personally think you may need it.

I tend to agree. Blackpool are a good passing side who can play keep ball if need be. Still can't understand why Earnie isn't starting for you?

Remarkably confident for a team who have a one goal lead :icon_bigg
I was trying to ascertain his view regarding which one of us he'd rather face if they turn Ollie over. They are a big club, European Champions ffs. ; )

I tend to agree. Blackpool are a good passing side who can play keep ball if need be. Still can't understand why Earnie isn't starting for you?

Couldn't do it all on his own could he :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670