Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence like but surely those who have been home AND away this season should get priority over others IF we get to the play-offs, and I'm including the semis in this.

I'd be bloody annoyed if I turned up to buy my ticket to find out folk who only went home games and the odd away had got a precious semi-final away ticket instead of people who had done the travelling.

But then I'm biased!

No offence like but surely those who have been home AND away this season should get priority over others IF we get to the play-offs, and I'm including the semis in this.

I'd be bloody annoyed if I turned up to buy my ticket to find out folk who only went home games and the odd away had got a precious semi-final away ticket instead of people who had done the travelling.

But then I'm biased!

I'm sure playoff away leg tickets will be sold on a priority basis as with every away game this season.

The club will never please everyone, but those who have a season ticket and go to most/every away game should get priority. I have an ST and have been to nine aways so would expect to get second priority, although only went to seven away games last season so wouldn't be surprised to get third priorty.

For members and general sales, the club have telling people to retain their stubs from the QPR, Watford and M'boro games, which gives some priority for those who supported the team during the run in.

Forget all this priority system nonsense... it should be done on a point system from an LCFC mandatory Exam.

1) Did you wave your shoes at Olly?
2) Do you have an LCFC bed spread and curtains?
3) Are you going to put a "dare to dream" car sticker in your window?
4) can you sing when your smiling without mumbling the middle paragraph?
5) Have you ever doubted Nigel Pearson?
6) Will you just turn up to Liverpool Man u and Chelsea games next season?
6) Have you ever questioned the club about the VAT money that vanished in to thin air?
7) Did you call for Steve Howards head for 75% of the league 1 campaign only then to vote him player of the season?
8) Will you buy next season shirt even though it will be almost exactly the same apart from a corporate sponsor?

A 95% pass rate will seperate the true fans from the also rans.

Simples.

Last edited:
Ah but what about when we were shite?:icon_razz

:018: Season ticket since 1996, but must admit that away games were few and far between until the last few years, when money was more available and the group I attend games with changed.

I tell you what, if I see you behind me in the queue I will let you cut in.:icon_bigg

But then I'm biased!

pah, home games are ****in miles away I'll have you know ;-)

Tickets for Wembley (should we get there) should be done on the priority like the away games, which is how i'm assuming it will be done.

If I failed to get a ticket, i'd be happy to miss out to someone who had been able to attend more games this season. It'd be disappointing, but fair.

As things stand in the League, would it mean a home leg on the Saturday and away leg in Cardiff on the Tuesday/Wednesday.

Going on the last time we got there I would say the loyal and the true will all get theirs. The slightly interested will get theirs. The day out at wembley brigade will get theirs, and the not interested at all but its free beer and food will also get theirs.

Going on the last time we got there I would say the loyal and the true will all get theirs. The slightly interested will get theirs. The day out at wembley brigade will get theirs, and the not interested at all but its free beer and food will also get theirs.

Spot on

All this wringing of hands is ridiculous. You might have to queue up for a bit, but you'll all get a feckin' ticket :icon_roll

Tickets for Wembley (should we get there) should be done on the priority like the away games, which is how i'm assuming it will be done.

If I failed to get a ticket, i'd be happy to miss out to someone who had been able to attend more games this season. It'd be disappointing, but fair.

As things stand in the League, would it mean a home leg on the Saturday and away leg in Cardiff on the Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm completely with you Monkey, i have only made 1 game this season, due to other commitments and me living in London. I COULD in all honesty have got to more, but chose not to.

In my defence, i have a new baby that is 12 weeks old and obviously prior to this a wife who needed help and support.

HOWEVER when the other play offs were in full bloom years prior to this i attended every home game as well as 50% of away games, i also attended all 'family night football' (reserves) matches, so i still class myself as a 'ture' supporter.

A trip to Wembley for me is geographically easy(ish) but do i deserve a ticket for this over others who may heve only attended 2 or 3 games - the answer is no.

IF we get there and IF i could get a ticket i would be ecstatic.

Last edited:
Sunday FFS. Even I know the Tigers are home that Saturday. Tsk.
edit...forgot the wink ;)

Last edited:

We've been through this before. As things stand in the League, would it mean a home leg on the Sunday and away leg in Cardiff on the Wednesday. The Tigers are at home to Saracens on the Saturday in their final league game of the season and that can not be moved.

We've been through this before. As things stand in the League, would it mean a home leg on the Sunday and away leg in Cardiff on the Wednesday. The Tigers are at home to Saracens on the Saturday in their final league game of the season and that can not be moved.
Sunday you say?

I apologise, I didn't read the whole thread. That sucks balls. Means I probably can't go to the home or away legs.

You might have to queue up for a bit, but you'll all get a feckin' ticket :icon_roll

If we get 37,000 (which is what Sheff U got last season), there won't be enough for everyone. And not everyone will be in a position where they can queue overnight to make sure they get one.

Just because we have got a core support of around 18,000 doesn't mean that's the number of supporters we have. There's probably another 30,000+ who go to games occasionally and will all want tickets to the final.

The best situation for us might be if we have to play Blackpool in the final. They might have a smaller allocation, allowing us to have more tickets.

well i've been Palace away all season and i make no apologies for that...:)

i shall be queuing overnight *if* we get to Wembley. let's not count those chickens yet though ay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669