Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that L1 and N1 will likely be given to the away fans, does anyone know if that is enough away tickets (15%?) so that more of the North Stand won't have to be moved?

Why will they be given more tickets. Surely the play-offs are league fixtures and normal league allocations apply?

No, it's for this season only. They're just taking the opportunity to get some extra cash from people who'll pay more to get priority for tickets.

That's quite bad...although more than likely I'll be doing it

Last edited:
No, it's for this season only. They're just taking the opportunity to get some extra cash from people who'll pay more to get priority for tickets.

Which is why I started the thread in the first place.

Maybe they borrowed my idea :icon_cool

Different rules for the play-offs. In the past the away allocation has been 15%, I assume it's still the same.

We're only getting 2,000 for any game that might be at Cardiff. That suggests the normal league limit is being applied.

Small print in the ST booklet reads:

"The Club will take all reasonable steps possible to ensure allocation of your own seat if required (except in the East Stand North Wing, Block L and Block N of the North Stand when our opposition take their full 15% allocation, whereupon Season Ticket Holders will be relocated to another area of the stadium) provided application is made in the advertised manner. The Club also reserve the right to relocate home supporters in the whole of the North Stand in the event of any fixture, including League fixtures, when demand from away supporters is such that an allocation in excess of competition regulations is made."

I assume from this that the away area, L and N will be enough to make up the 15%

Does anyone know if we are at home for the first leg if we finish 5th? And what date it will be on?

We will still be 5th next week irrespective of other results (barring an 8-0 defeat of boro and a cardiff loss) so yes we will be at home for the 1st leg and it will be played on Suday 9th May due to Tigers playing on the Saturday.

We will still be 5th next week irrespective of other results (barring an 8-0 defeat of boro and a cardiff loss)

We've scored four in each of our last two home games, so a big win wouldn't be too unexpected, and Cardiff have shown this season that they're capable of conceding lots of goals. Two 4-0 results and we'll finish above them. Unlikely I know, but stranger things have happened.

We've scored four in each of our last two home games, so a big win wouldn't be too unexpected, and Cardiff have shown this season that they're capable of conceding lots of goals. Two 4-0 results and we'll finish above them. Unlikely I know, but stranger things have happened.

I was just about to book train tickets to Leicester for 9th May; I've now changed my mind.

Cardiff are playing the sheep next week, so I wouldn't worry about them conceding many.

Stop trying to confuse me.

Sounds fair, going to be interested to see how they deal with the away leg ticket situation.

It will be the same as it has been for every away game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669