Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scampi Nik Naks, like a fish wife's gusset.

I hope that we don't do anything regarding fans already have renewed, not exactly fair as some people have not had the money to renew money yet. I think it should just be left as priority for away games and season ticket holders then general sale for home games.

I think they should put them in a big pile in the car park & let people fight for them

I hope that we don't do anything regarding fans already have renewed, not exactly fair as some people have not had the money to renew money yet. I think it should just be left as priority for away games and season ticket holders then general sale for home games.

Those that have renewed will get priority its only fair. A lot of people could not afford to renew but found the money somehow.

Those that have renewed will get priority its only fair. A lot of people could not afford to renew but found the money somehow.

Yes, those people have clearly sacraficed monster munch, does this make them sane? I think not.

Anyhow, skips anyone?

What a load of bollocks!! The people that have renewed already have shown more loyalty to the club than anyone else!
Plus you can't use the "It's not fair" Line because of your lack of money because thats just life mate,My missus lost her job about ten months ago so I had to give up watching leicester every other week and have only been twice all season but I very much doubt they will listen to me if I say its not fair I am still a leicester fan through and through but these thing don't work like that.

What a load of bollocks!! The people that have renewed already have shown more loyalty to the club than anyone else!
Plus you can't use the "It's not fair" Line because of your lack of money because thats just life mate,My missus lost her job about ten months ago so I had to give up watching leicester every other week and have only been twice all season but I very much doubt they will listen to me if I say its not fair I am still a leicester fan through and through but these thing don't work like that.

:038::038: same situation, go when I can afford to. If we get there and I get a ticket, its a bonus. If I dont I'll be screaming at the tv instead :icon_lol:

By having this deadline, the club have put people who are still spending money on away games at a disadvantage. I've not renewed yet, not because I don't have the money but because I feel the club can wait for it.

By having this deadline, the club have put people who are still spending money on away games at a disadvantage. I've not renewed yet, not because I don't have the money but because I feel the club can wait for it.

Ok so now we know you have more money than both myself and Harbro could you please explain how what you have written.Are you agreeing with Harbro thats its not fair? Are you agreeing with me that the fans that have renewed are more loyal! Or ar you offering to buy me a ticket (if we get there) Because you now know I'm skint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669