Play-offs..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarboroughFox said:
i agree when you say its early days but we dont seem to be getting any where we arent building on preformances!!!! we play good football one week then shit the next!!!

Isn't that what you would expect from a side that hasn't gelled - and is also chopped and changed week in and week out - although often for necessary reasons?

It's 8 games actually not 7 (Bankok)and whilst it wasn't realistic that we would get a flying start - i think that what was needed to have a viable promotion challenge.

Unfortunately, the Wolves game looks none too promising either - the fact that they got humbled last night does not bode well for Saturday.

DurhamFox said:
I
Why are we changing a winning team?

Correct me if I'm wrong DF but haven't you just answered that question in the post above the one you asked it in.?

highland fox said:
Correct me if I'm wrong DF but haven't you just answered that question in the post above the one you asked it in.?

Not really no. A winning team is a winning team. Not many managers would take away the right of those players to extend that run.

DurhamFox said:
Not really no. A winning team is a winning team. Not many managers would take away the right of those players to extend that run.

Fair enough but if he had kept the same team and lost would you not have been tempted to say 'I'm not surprised we lost that side got lucky on Saturday they were shite ,he should have changed things''?
For the record I would of changed the side as well. Play Hammond right wing because if he is struggling for a goal then the last place we want him is Striker but his General play seems to warrant a Start,while Sylla is just a lazy,whinging git IMO.Hume should have started he cost £ 500,000, more than any other player we have and he won't get fit comng on for 15 mins a game and he offers a genuine Goalscoring threat IMO.Finally i wouldn't play Dublin at the back because he seems to use the 'hoof' too much and a lot of our play bypasses the Midfield when he's in Defence.I see Johannsson and Gerrbrand as our First choice Centre half pairing when fitness allows but I do also think Stearman should be given a chance at Centre Half.
Rant Over.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670