Player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player of the season IMO is Tiatto, without a shadow of a doubt. He was the only good thing for us when times were bad (the end of Micky's era). Gillespie and Williams have also been outstanding.

I'm suprised anyone can choose one! We havent been blessed with much really this season. If I was backed in to a corner I'd chose either Tiatto, Gudjonsson, Connolly or Stearman :eek:

tbh I think that works in his favour this season. Hes the only player I have looked at this season and thought 'he's an automatic choice next season'

whit2167 said:
I have always had belief in gillespie and i thought he was unfairly pushed out by Adams who seemed to have arguments or disagreements with players then kick them out. I believe if we had kept howey we wouldn't be in the mess we are now because him and scimeca were solid when they played together and for the first time we had a settled defence and that is proven with the unbeaten run we went on. For the majority of last season we played a slow failing striker on the right wing, what did this bring to the team? RELEGATION. we had a winger with proven talent yet he was just pushed out. it wasn't long ago you lot were all criticising him, now you're bumming him just like you bum players like heath then turn your back on them. disgraces the lot of ya'

i have never bummed keith gillespie :eek: david oldfield yes :roll:

lazzer said:
whit2167 said:
I have always had belief in gillespie and i thought he was unfairly pushed out by Adams who seemed to have arguments or disagreements with players then kick them out. I believe if we had kept howey we wouldn't be in the mess we are now because him and scimeca were solid when they played together and for the first time we had a settled defence and that is proven with the unbeaten run we went on. For the majority of last season we played a slow failing striker on the right wing, what did this bring to the team? RELEGATION. we had a winger with proven talent yet he was just pushed out. it wasn't long ago you lot were all criticising him, now you're bumming him just like you bum players like heath then turn your back on them. disgraces the lot of ya'

i have never bummed keith gillespie :eek: david oldfield yes :roll:

Congratulations on using the quote function correctly for the first time today :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you stretch nothing?

lazzer said:
ask you an easy question

I imagine more than the average Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687