Player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in doubt write bollox twice eh lazzer. :wink:

:lol:

You're funny. :lol:

Very hard to choose one, no one has performed consistently over the entire season, Tiatto would win the first half of the season and I think Dublin for the second half of the season. Gillespie is the most improved player without a shadow of a doubt.

LS6_Fox said:
Very hard to choose one, no one has performed consistently over the entire season, Tiatto would win the first half of the season and I think Dublin for the second half of the season. Gillespie is the most improved player without a shadow of a doubt.

I second that but I would put Williams as the best player in the second half of the season.

whit2167 said:
everyone hated gillespie last year now they love him. hypocrites

Chill yer beans mate, what exactly is your problem?

When MA signed Gillespie I was well happy, but unfortunately his performances under MA were very poor and as such he received criticism from certain quarters, which is perfectly understandable. Since Levein came in he has looked like the Gillespie of old and is different player to compared when MA was in charge. This is a forum pal, people can air their views whether you agree or not.

player of the season Billy Shitpants--no contest

Macky said:
player of the season Billy Shitpants--no contest

Thank you Macky. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Dublin for me easily. Has showed his class at the front and the back.

Gillespie has played well in recent matches and scored a screamer against West Ham but Stewart has been just as good over the season for me and also scored a screamer against Ipswich.

Best newcomer, Hughes.

whit2167 said:
everyone hated gillespie last year now they love him. hypocrites

That ain't hypocritical, the guy was sh1t last year and this season he has gradually gained confidence and improved. What are fans supposed to do, keep slagging the guy to maintain consitency even though he's improved.

If you thought he played well in his infrequent appearances in the Prem then you can get hold of better quality hallucinogenics than I can. Either that or we'll have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669