Player of the Year - Can we all vote for Elvis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rab Douglas ... hasn't put a foot wrong all season.

My email:

Dearest my beloved football club

This year my vote for any award is once again the loyal fans, who unlike many of late, don't 'not turn up'.

This season has been woeful. The ups and downs have made us a complete farce both on and off the pitch. Mr Mandaric you really have an awful lot to do before I am bought in to this new start for the club I have followed for over 20 years.

I wish you luck, if we go down however, then I think you will need more than just 'luck' to get this club back to the Premiership within your target.

Here's mine

Dear Leicester City Football Club

As a season ticket holder of many years and a devoted fan of this football club, I find it incredible that given the season we have had, that you could a) consider holding these awards in the first place but the b) rub salt into the wounds by asking the loyal fans of this once great club, to vote for any of them.

There is not one single player amongst the current squad that is worthy of wearing the shirt let alone being voted as player of the season.

Lets look at the contenders …

Hume … runs round like a headless chicken and is our leading goalscorer with a massive SEVEN goals … wow … we are so lucky to have a player of his calibre at this club … Pathetic

Fryatt … The least said about him the better, can’t run, can’t score, can’t keep possession and the sooner he goes the better.

Clemence … some captain he is … supposed to lead by example, couldn’t pass a ball if his life depended on it.

Kisnorbo … Hooooof, need I say more

Stearman, maybe a contender for most improved player, but no more deserves to wear the shirt than any of the others.

Mattock, See Stearman

McAuley, see Mattock

Howard …Lardarse, say no more.

DJ Campbell … Who?

Bruno, may be in with half a shout

Hayles, see Bruno

Henderson … stepped up to the mark when asked, gets my vote out of all of the rest

However, this year, as always, my vote goes to the fans, who irrespective of where we are or who we are playing, turn up and give the performance of their lives and wear the blue shirt with pride.

As fans we have had at least 4 seasons of diabolical football here at the walkers stadium and to ask us to vote for one person who has stood out amongst the rest for this season is an insult. There is not one person on the playing staff of this club who is fit to wear the shirt. If you had anything about you, you would cancel this year’s awards due to a complete lack of candidates.

Try reading some of the forums and have a look at who the real people are around this club and you will se what I mean

Oh yes, I nearly forgot, my vote, well, it gets split between 3 people, Marton Fulop, Ben Alnwick and Paul Henderson … do with that what you wish.

Good luck for the future … we’re going to need it

I sent this:

I'm surprised the club has the gaul to hold such a ceremony after the appalling season we have had - and it could get worse.

No one in that squad deserves being given any sort of award and it's a joke that anyone should get anything that says "Player of the Season".

Regards,
Pissed Off of Hinckley

All your complaining emails will simply be sent to the deleted folder, leaving the face-painted jester-hatted cnuts to vote for Iain Hume

The only way to genuinely register a protest is to vote for Elvis or Hellings etc. - we just need to agree on the same person

All your complaining emails will simply be sent to the deleted folder, leaving the face-painted jester-hatted cnuts to vote for Iain Hume

The only way to genuinely register a protest is to vote for Elvis or Hellings etc. - we just need to agree on the same person

I was invited to a facebook group today which is campaigning for everyone to vote for Elvis....

I was invited to a facebook group today which is campaigning for everyone to vote for Elvis....

In that case "Vote Elvis" should be our rallying cry

I demand that everyone on here does the decent thing and vote for the man with the 'injured ankle' without delay

Those who frequent the 'other boards' (splitters) would do us all a service by alerting them to the plan

There's probably some sort of rule saying that a player has to have at least played 1 match for us in the first team...

Or they'll make up that rule if it comes down to it.

I have 30+ different email addresses, I'll send in a vote for Elvis from each one.

Elvis it is. At least his name reminds me of someone who had talent.

It's a good start

Can we have a couple of volunteers to rally the Foxestalk collective, and the Bentley's Roof mob ?

Has anyone set up a facebook group yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670