Player of the Year - Can we all vote for Elvis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mailed my vote in:

I think you've got to be taking the feckin piss out of every single fan by holding these awards. This is some sort of sick joke, right?

Not one of the useless f**kwits deserves to win a player of the year award.

How about 'lazy, disinterested, piss taking c**t of the year'?

Last edited:
I think you've got to be taking the feckin piss out of every single fan by holding these awards. This is some sort of sick joke, right?

Not one of the useless f**kwits deserves to win a player of the year award.

How about 'lazy, disinterested, piss taking c**t of the year'?

I thought that was Melts with his weekly post:icon_bigg

My email:

Dearest my beloved football club

This year my vote for any award is once again the loyal fans, who unlike many of late, don't 'not turn up'.

This season has been woeful. The ups and downs have made us a complete farce both on and off the pitch. Mr Mandaric you really have an awful lot to do before I am bought in to this new start for the club I have followed for over 20 years.

I wish you luck, if we go down however, then I think you will need more than just 'luck' to get this club back to the Premiership within your target.

Undoubtedly it should be one of the centre backs - either Kisnorbo or McAuley - for me its Kisnorbo. Thisis based purely on the fact that we have one of the sturdiest defences in the league....

At that price, I'm prepared to put up with those that still wear XL comfortably.

If I remember rightly from when my friend when last year(her company paid for a table) every table had one of the players sat there, so they weren't all grouped together and obviously they had to be polite and 'interested' in whose table they were at.

They had Matty Fryatt I believe. Rumours were unfounded he ate all their food as well as his own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566