Player Ratings For The Sheep Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperLCFCanstey

Walker : 8 - Never really called upon except an outstanding important save in the last few minutes. caught everything well

Maybury : 8 - got down the right well and made some good tackles when in our own half.

Kenton : 8 - sign the guy up he isnt as tall as Paddy McCarthy but he still won everything he went for and made a few decent blocks.

McCarthy : 9 - won EVERYTHING and seemed to dictate the leicester back line after such a short time.

Stewart : 7 - didnt do bad except 1 poor corner, needs more confidence going forwards. give him a few games he'll find his form.

Tiatto : 9 - was all over the pitch didnt put a foot wrong, silly booking though

Nalis : 8 - Did well and has a few good touches, a bit slow on the ball sometimes.

Williams : 8 - Made a few sloppy balls but still chasing everywhere to receive, good play in the final 3rd of the pitch too.

Hughes : 9 - key player last night imo without him right now we would be lost and confused but he made our night so much better.

Dublin : 10 - MOTM - won everything in the air, fantastic control, led by example and how old is he? 35? you could of told me hes 21 by last nights performance.

Connolly : 9 - Good finish to score the goal, had a good touch and was unlucky not to get one in the 1st half. finding his form right now expect more next season

WELL DONE LADS WE DID WELL LETS JUST KEEP IT UP IN THE LAST 2 GAMES.

Crowd : 10 - lots of singing all the way through from the KOP it was an amazing atmosphere best one i been to this year, i couldnt hear much if anything from the far corner.

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Yooooou shhadddd uuuupppp

THAT WAS ABOSOULTELY AMAZING

WALKER - 8 didnt really have to do much, made a few good catches from crosses and made a superb save right at the end

MAYBURY - 8 some quite good passing and movement from maybury needs to be more aware though but last nite he did alrite on the nite

MCcARTHY - 9 i really like this lad and yesterday his performance was outstanding, made some nice touches and won nearly every header , hes better than dabizas

KENTON - 8 did well for his height winnig headers dosent anticipate a gud little player

STEWART - 7 not bad for a first game back, he made some gud runs but he made some poor balls, its just tht final thing he cant do

HUGHES - 9 definatley one of our best players, cant fault him really made a few gud runs and mite of scored

TIATTO - 9 gave the ball away a few times but other than tht he is the fire in our team and he is a playmaker eg. for the goal he battled away and made a great ball to connelly

WILLIAMS - 8 pretty good some nice touches should done better in some positions but when he got the ball something gud was going to happen

NALIS - 8 one of the best games hes played all season, battled for the ball and pased well

DUBLIN - 9 last nite he was amazin i new when the ball was in the air he would win it, great control and sometimes could of scored with some headers, what a player MOTM

CONNELLY - 8 six goals in 9 games for a striker thats only got 11 all season that aint bad, ran allovert the park unluckty not to get more than 1 but a gud finish, overall passing good skill good and finishin good

we were all over the sheep shagers

WELL BE BACK WITH VENGEANCE
FOXES NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T WE PLAY LIKE THAT EVERY WEEK?

TIATTO , WILLIAMS , NALIS AND HUGHES WERE SUPERB IN MIDFIELD AND BOSSED THE GAME.

Now that was worth the trip up the A14! Haven't been to the Walkers in ages, and what a game to pick. It was made all the sweeter as I made the journey with a Derby fan. The contrast in the banter between the outward and return journey was class. What a great night.

All the above ratings correct. No weak links at all. I was also really encouraged by the apparent spirit between the lads, regular reassuring hi-fives etc. Ace.

T

praise be Jesus, he has listened to my prayers, we are for one more season in the league, yes?

Hugh Jarse said:
praise be Jesus, he has listened to my prayers, we are for one more season in the league, yes?

Hugh, you're alive !!

Praise the Lord !!

yes, hello Mr homer!
did you not see my post a few weeks ago?
I had to dump the boat :-( and claim the insurance. Mrs Jarse was very angry and cross, but is now ok. I have to be secret or the life insurance men may come.
fishing quotas were not good for a poor trawlerman. now i have no payments for my house and we can give much to the collection plate in church.
blood pancakes every day for breakfast...yum, yum. :D

Mr steven told me off and said i shouldn't steal, but i'm sure that God will see my actions as unselfish

Walker : 8 - Came of his line to fcatch a ball. wow

Maybury : 8 - Playes so much better on the right.

Kenton : 7 - Sound player.

McCarthy : 7 - Another sound player

Stewart : 6 - We would see more from him if the boo boys would back off

Tiatto : 9 - Plays best when he is captain

Nalis : 9 - Brilliant creative passing and excelent interceptions. he should stay

Williams : 6 - Still not convinced.

Hughes : 8 - Real class player

Dublin : 7 - A few waywerd headers, but work hard and was done in

Connolly : 9 - Played brilliantly away from goal and scored

Crowd : 6 - I sat near the away fans for a change and could not believe how quiet the kop sounded. sound dont travel in the walkers

Hugh Jarse said:
yes, hello Mr homer!
did you not see my post a few weeks ago?
I had to dump the boat :-( and claim the insurance. Mrs Jarse was very angry and cross, but is now ok. I have to be secret or the life insurance men may come.
fishing quotas were not good for a poor trawlerman. now i have no payments for my house and we can give much to the collection plate in church.
blood pancakes every day for breakfast...yum, yum. :D

Mr steven told me off and said i shouldn't steal, but i'm sure that God will see my actions as unselfish

Good to have you back, Hugh

Highland has missed you terribly - he has being trying out seamen everywhere he goes, but hasn't found anything to equal your good self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669