Player ratings versus Sheff Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
The first sign of discontent with CL's appointment I see,to be expected I suppose always give our Managers plenty of time don't we.'Plenty of talent out there' have we....they must hide it well.Let CL get some of his own players in then see if you feel the same.At least he as identified the lack of commitment which others before him failed to spot.I know we are all pissed off but starting on CL is a little premature I think.How much as he spent again?

Firstly CL has my unequivocal support until the 10th game of the 06/07 season.

Secondly there is discontent here as well. He seems to be repeating some of the same mistakes as MA, not least of which is to persist with something that is not working. He has to find a way to change things round in terms of personnel or formation. :?

The only ratings I am going to omit will be Sam's as it was clearly done out of frustration as half the team were given 1's. Also the scale that I have worked with so far does not count 0's. I will also be omitting the 10 for Scowcroft for the reason mentioned a few responses ago. The results are about to be announced in another thread.

Why are people getting on CL's back, he has inherited this shite squad, have we not learnt anything after MON. Remember some of the early results and displays under him, and look where we ended up.

Craig Levein has a formation and a way of playing that he will stick with and he is seeing which players who are currently in the squad can adapt, if they cannot they will be replaced by players who can, we all admit the majority of this squad will not be here next season.

MON only really started to turn things round after the signings of Lennon, Claridge, Izzet and Watts, if CL can bring in 3/4 players who can have a positive impact on the way we play and they fit in to the way CL wants to play, then I can see a massive improvement in results and performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669